• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched all the fate shows that includ Gilgamesh because he's my favorite servant.

I'm sorry I don't remember him having anything strong enough to get past Medaka's hax.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Does this verse have anything confirmed or are we just using speculations, unsupported statements and personal interpretations?
Well there is some HEAVY bias against Medaka Box. Like really bad. Though let's not talk about this.

This is under Kumagawa's feats (Medaka has all the skills he has but better):

https://streamable.com/j9k4g

Monarch Laciel said:
If you keep bringing up "all of existence", I'm going to bring up resisting control over 8D spaces and manipulation of infinite timelines.
Well it's 1 of the weirdest part about Kumagawa's profile. Stated to erase the multiverse basically, but likely universal range with All Fiction.

Ok so. Gil can't beat Medaka. We got that out of the way. Now on to why can't Medaka beat Gil either.

1. All Fiction. Universal Conceptual Erasure from all the timelines. I doubt he has ever faced sth like that.

2. Bookmaker. Was able to make a god figure yield. A god figure who was totally unaffected by something on All Fiction's level.

3. Raff Rafflessia. No resistance to getting corroded.

4. No immortality....Five Focus. Make him get aids (let's feking bring Hiiragi here xD)

5. Incap via Weighted Words. She can literally say on your knees for eternity. He doesn't resist that from what i read.

1. CCC at anything less than full power.

2. Gilgamesh makes god figures yield and these god figures actually have more than NLF statements for their powers. Also resists power null anyway.

3. That's Matter manipulation, gets resisted

4. Divinity, Servant Body, spent an eternity in the far side, potion of immortality, should probably have immortality. Diseases won't do much to Gilgamesh anyway, and he has healing potions in the gate anyway.

5. Resists mind manip that's a lot better than hers.

1. CCC is a universal Causality Conceptual Erasure?

2. And these god figures are supposed to hold a candle to Ajimu (who is agreed upon by ppl to be tier 1 without the "medaka is parody" part)? Yeah no. The strongest thing they have is 1-C (which is basically a void that does nothing). Otherwise the strongest is BB.

3. Idk, maybe.

4. Healing portions won't do much, insta death.

5. It's not mind manipulation. It's electrictiy manipulation which he has shown no resistance to.

6. Death Push via Encounter.

1. If people stopped screaming outlier it would be multiversal.

2. Ajimu has nothing but statements putting her on that level and contradictions everywhere else. So actually, all those god figures hold a candle to Ajimu.

4. Death manip resisted, diseases won't hurt a Servant's body

5. Doesnt have a brain to be electrified

6. NLF never shown anything beyond city block, Gil resists

1. Lol i feel like im looking at All Fiction. xD

2. No it doesn't contradict anything. Ajimu can be tier 1-A, that doesn't stop her from getting 1 shotted...cus the plot said so. She lost cus the author wanted her to. 1-A tier doesn't contradict that.

4. Not death manipulation. Also it's not just deseases, she could just mess with his body to make it stop functioning. Makes the heart stop. Again it's not death manipulation, it's aliment manipulation.

5. Electrictiy Manipulation dude. She says something, his knees bend cus electricity is giving false signals. How do i put this. The brain sends signals to the body for it to move. These signals are being sent by Medaka instead of his brain. And his body is interpretting them as signals from his brain therefore obeying. No resistance to electricty. Incap.

6. No need to block anything. Just kills herself and pushes the death. She stabs herself makes Gil get stabbed in that place instead. So let's say she fries her own brain, Gil gets his brain fried instead.

2. Kinda does though. She has more anti-feats than feats.

4. Again, diseases won't do anything to a servant's body. They aren't biological in nature. It's just a shell created by magic.

5. I'm aware of how it works. See number 4. His brain doesn't send signals because he doesn't actually have a brain. Just a terminal connected to his spiritual core.

6. Resists death manipulation. Resists causality manipulation. Resists spatial manipulation. Pretty much anything encounter could be, he resists. And if you say "it isn't any of those it just pushes the damage", I'm going to assume it is reality warping and he resists that too.

2. Anti feats are from plot i already explained. But let's just go over some of the feats. Tanked the big bang. Predates creation. Created the freaking Dream World which is a world on it's own with different space and time properties. Brushed off All Fiction to the point that it she gave it to him cus she wasn't scared of it. Brushed off styles which surpass dimensions (feats via working on Iihiko and multiple statements for each). Menaged to get back the colors Kumagawa erased (which was probably done via creating new colors since Kumagawa said it's irreversible, he wouldn't have said that if he had seen Ajimu undo it's effects). Is omniscient, omnipresent and in the eyes of Kumagawa and the rest of the cast was omnipotent (just to show how much powerful she was). Those + statements and some other stuff i don't wanna mention rn. Do prove she's a bit out out Fate's league. And again what's the toughest seal he has ever resisted?

4. Well they still have a biological body which means she can make the body incapable of doing anything. They still have blood and shit.

5. Again, lack of brain doesn't help. It just makes the body obey by sending electric signals. It has nothing to do with the mind. The mind manipulation is the other part of the skill, that's not what we'r talking about. He doesn't resist electric signals.

6. Not Death Manip, not Causality, no spatial manip (i mean partly, but he can't resist it as medaka hax's herself in a way). She transfers the damage she would have taken to you. He ain't resisting Medaka transfering dmg. So no.

7. Incap via Scar Dead. Medaka exists Gil gets incaped.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
What properties of the bookmarker does he not resist?
Book Maker: A Minus copied from Kumagawa, allowing Medaka to impale her foe with a special screw that brings the target's body, spirit, technique, intellect, and talent down to Kumagawa's level. Although the attack itself does virtually no damage, the screw "soils the heart", which can destroy the ambition and drive of most individuals.

Basically bookmaker as a whole.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
And this corresponds to what fictional power, according to you?
Sealing properties.

Power null is on his profile, though Bookmaker lists as a sealing so.... (type 2 sealing to be exact, not i sealed u in a jar kind of seal).

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
The Moon Cell tried to seal Gilgamesh. It failed.
Type 2 sealing?

I kind of doubt it was type 2. (few examples are of type 2) :

• The second type of sealing involves removing or locking attributes or even concepts of a target. Examples include sealing a target's magic or ki energy, or even their movement or consciousness. This type of sealing denies the target use of these aspects rather than specifically placing them in another object. These effects can be temporary or permanent depending on the user.

Actually wait......

Can't Gil just chain her with Enkidu and leave her like that for Incap?

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
This is interesting, actually. I like it.

Edit: Seeing Monarch debate Gilgamesh is absolutely beautiful.
Yeah, I gotta concede. Quite interesting.

BTW would you like some popcorn? Normal or Kettle?

Gargoyle One said:
You mean the stuff that has been graciously debunked by Monarch?
That wasn't debunked.

Scar Dead and Encounter are being argued by me and Monarch whether they kill Gil or not.

They will prevent Ekindu. Was mentioned last time. I still don't get why this thread is different from the old one doe.

I prefer a bottle of beer and chips.

Because Gilgamesh resists everything relevant, plus has intelligence advantage and the advantage of knowledge. He keeps killing her with Ea for infinity, or just steps on her really hard, for infinity.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Because Gilgamesh resists everything relevant, plus has intelligence advantage and the advantage of knowledge. He keeps killing her with Ea for infinity, or just steps on her really hard, for infinity.
He's still not resisting Bookmaker. Bookmaker activates first via battle rules.

The dude was sealed in nothingness for eternity, because he wanted to. He gives zero ***** about sealing even if a concept is forcing him to be sealed.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
The dude was sealed in nothingness for eternity, because he wanted to. He gives zero ***** about sealing even if a concept is forcing him to be sealed.
It's not a concept that is forcing him to be sealed. It's sealing abilities inside Gil. Not physically sealing him.

So current argument:

Gil can't end Medaka.

Medaka uses Bookmaker (gil doesn't have resistance to type 2 sealing).

Win via Bookmaker? (what kind of win is bookmaker? Incap?)

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Nowhere in that description does it mention sealing or anything close to sealing.
I've been over this many times. Also accepted in the last crt that Bookmaker is sealing.

From Ajimu's profile:

The leader of the Not Equals, Ajimu has been absent for three years after being sealed by Misogi Kumagawa. (bookmaker is his only skill other than All Fiction).

From kumagawa's profile (the original user of bookmaker Medaka copied):

Also, combining it with Book Maker Managed to seal Najimi, but according to Kumagawa, he was only as successful as he was because she herself wanted to be held; he sealed an exact copy of Ajimu with little difficulty so it is unclear to what extent his success relied on her consent), can bypasses conventional durability with All Fiction as well as spawning his screws directly inside people.

Also:

Power Nullification and Statistics Reduction (Can bring an opponent down to his level in intellect, technique, body, and spirit with Book Maker), Sealing,

^ Kumagawa's profile too.

We've been over this in previous CRT's and it was accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back