• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Yes, he goes for Ea. He isn't arrogant.
Weaknesses: Gilgamesh is insufferably arrogant and will thus almost always hold back unless he sees his opponent as entertaining or worthy of his power. He barely knows how to wield most of the weapons in the Gate of Babylon. After being "blackened" by the mud of the Grail, he physically incarnated and lost he ability to enter spirit form. His arrogance makes him unlikely to use Enuma Elish at its full power, unless facing a worthy opponent.

Damn son, i don't know Fate that well but that's basically middle weeb school knowledge on fate.

And again EE will not end Medaka.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
That's the usual version. CCC Gil is a different one. He also had "Nothing notable" written for his full power key, under weaknesses.
I don't see that. So yeah. All Fiction also had a 2-C key before, which would turn this into a stomp so yeah.

Also again for the 3rd time, already established EA won't end Medaka.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
He would continually kill her for eternity, thus inconclusive.
No. Medaka comes back and Bookmakers him. He has not shown any resistance to type 2 sealing in verse so any argument of him resisting it is null.

Resisting having your powers converted to data and forcibly removed is more impressive than having them sealed

Monarch Laciel said:
Resisting having your powers converted to data and forcibly removed is more impressive than having them sealed
It is not the same.

Causality erasure is more impressive than void manipulation. Resisting Causality doesn't = resisting void manipulation. They require different resistances. And as i already said Bookmaker already has feats of bypassing type 1 sealing and power null resistances casually. So no.

You realise that BB's law manipulation includes the sealing of abilities? "Game Rule: No special abilities".

Also, Medaka has never used book maker in character.

Monarch Laciel said:
You realise that BB's law manipulation includes the sealing of abilities? "Game Rule: No special abilities".
Also, Medaka has never used book maker in character.
1. That is not sealing of abilities, that's power nullification. There is no accepted resistance to type 2 sealing on Gil so untill that happens Medaka will 1 shot with Bookmaker.

2. Medaka DID use it in character. She used every skill in character. It's just not the 1st idea that crosses her mind.

Firephoenixearl said:
1. Proof?

2. It's not accepted in the profiles, so no. You can remake the match once it gets accepted.
1. It seals rather than nullifies? Stops them using the ability rather than negating it? Pretty simple

2. Except it is? He's listed as resisting sealing. You've got it in your head that this only refers to type 1 sealing, which is untrue.

Monarch Laciel said:
1. It seals rather than nullifies? Stops them using the ability rather than negating it? Pretty simple

2. Except it is? He's listed as resisting sealing. You've got it in your head that this only refers to type 1 sealing, which is untrue.
1. Prevents someone from using an ability....power null at it's fines. Are you gonna call Kharn's null sealing type 2 now?

2. It is resistance to type 1. It came from him resisting a seal in another space. And all the cases that were mentioned, none of them was type 2 sealing. Tell me when they seal abilities inside someone.

Cus so far Bookmaker has sealed skills that have:

Resistance to Power Null

R to Power Stealing

R to Type 1 sealing

R to Power Erasure

So yeah that proves that Bookmaker works over those resistances via not being 1 of those resistances.

Alternatively it just proves it is a better version of power null, which still isn't better than BB's power null.

This debate is pretty much if Medaka's Hax can beat Resistance from BB.

If the answer is "Of course not" which it is, Gil either stomps her repeatedly for years or after about a day decides to see about BFRing her.

Which I highly doubt he'll do thinking it over.

Monarch Laciel said:
Alternatively it just proves it is a better version of power null, which still isn't better than BB's power null.
N-no. It was proved that it was a type 2 sealing and already accepted. We've wasted too much time arguing this, not gonna waste any more time on arguing it (this has been on 3 threads already geez).

So untill Gil gets resistance to type 2 sealing with feats and proof that it is type 2 sealing rather than "i prevent so let's translate that to sealing instead of litearlly nulling", then Medaka takes this. Bookmaker being a type 2 seal is all over the place, so let's not argue that.

Gargoyle One said:
This debate is pretty much if Medaka's Hax can beat Resistance from BB.
If the answer is "Of course not" which it is, Gil either stomps her repeatedly for years or after about a day decides to see about BFRing her.

Which I highly doubt he'll do thinking it over.
Why would he stomp her for years exactly? Medaka literally thinks his everything (besides his physical body) into oblivion and back and via battle rules activates before EE.

Your opinion
And it's an opinion that all the other voters disagree with.
So if you want to stop arguing, feel free. But you haven't convinced anyone, so in 3-4 hours, grace period will be up, and this will be added as inconclusive.

Monarch Laciel said:
Your opinion
And it's an opinion that all the other voters disagree with.
So if you want to stop arguing, feel free. But you haven't convinced anyone, so in 3-4 hours, grace period will be up, and this will be added as inconclusive.
Which part is opinion exactly?

(Can bring an opponent down to his level in intellect, technique, body, and spirit with Book Maker), Sealing

Straight out of the profiles. All your arguments rn are "power null is resisted so sealing is resisted aswell via missreading how powers work" even though i already explained Bookmaker bypassed other resistances.

I don't see any "opinion" on my side here. Everything i've said up till now is stuff from the profiles.

Gil could actually BFR her with Ea though. As Ea's space-time dislocation rends space and creates rift through the multiple layers of different worlds that cover the planet to reveal its true from(the primordial hellish planet). When Medaka gets blasted by the space-time dislocation she will fall down to there, then the world's ability to repair itself will close the rift and she gets stuck there.

I kinda want to make a thread about type 2 sealing and power null, because when two abilities do the same thing needing different resistances for one due to what amounts to verbal pedandicism seems wrong to me. Also Earl, you never really explained why resisting your everything being sealed doesn't let you resist specific parts, especially when it works that way in nasu. You just kinda said no and left it at that.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Gil could actually BFR her with Ea though. As Ea creates a rift through the multiple layers of different worlds that cover the planet to reveal its true from(the primordial hellish planet). When Medaka gets blasted by the space-time dislocation she will fall down to there, then the world's ability to repair itself will close the rift and she gets stuck there.

He can?

Well then if Medaka can't stop that, I see no reason to switch to Gil

Preeetty sure deleting the GoB is beyond all fiction's capabilities.

@Ram

But... that implies Gil tears through the reverse side of the world, which includes Avalon... which is the thing that gives Artoria Low 1-C defence because that's where it's located

GoB isn't beyond All Fiction. I mean it may be, but all Medaka has to do is return reality the way it was (before getting BFR). It doesn't rly matter how strong GoB is as it is totally getting bypassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back