• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"the power to reopen old wounds" can fall under a lot of powers. All of which Gilgamesh resists. Currently.

The other weapons might share his resistance. Enkidu on the other hand is a Divine Construct, which basically means it's a Divine Spirit, in weapon form, made to fight other Divine Spirits. Divine Spirits are capable of controlling time, causality, events and concepts, and are capable of resisting the same from each other. A Divine Construct would logically have the same resistances.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
All Fiction is the only form of EE in Medaka Box, and it can't erase it's own effects. It's never displayed to work if the user no longer exsists either.
technically no, there are others with Existence Erasure
Who? The only other character I can think of would be the style user that ages people backwards, but thats very indirect.

I like both of these characters so much...

This isn't fair...

I don't want to pick a side...

Still leaning slightly towards Medaka via Resurrection

I also am not entirely convinced by the argument that Gil resists Type 2 sealing, but I am currently doing the research and will get back to y'all on that

• Aurea Boura: Golden Grail: BB's own "Golden Grail". It is a decadent counterfeit that serves as an antithesis to Christ's words to not pile up the wealth of the Earth, becoming a "genuine" Holy Grail by granting wishes without heed to right or wrong. When used in combat, BB draws the Golden Grail out of her body and pours its muddied contents onto her foe, nullifying special abilities and dealing massive amounts of magical damage. This attack was powerful enough to instantly defeat Gawai, dealing "99999" damage. As a Holy Grail, it should also be able to grant wishes that are asked of it, but BB has not displayed this function due to already having control of the Moon Cell and the Bishop Staff of Rulership.
  • Imaginary Spiritron Trap: A Noble Phantasm representing BB's mastery of Imaginary Number Space, which BB can manipulate at will and weaponize against her foes. She can shape it into tendrils and "black noise" that will strip away the powers and abilities of those that come in contact with them and allow BB to alter their data to her liking, changing the nature of their existence and adding their abilities to her own with her Self-Modification skill if she so desires. She can also seal away her foes in a pocket of Imaginary Number Space to remove them from the battle.
Gil resists all of this.

... Interesting.

I have just scoured three wikis, and several manga sites, so please appreciate my tired effort

Wall of text warning

Maguro Kurokami has the ability to instantly analyze any power he is exposed to, gaining comprehensive knowledge on the specific and reality-breaking ways they function.

Through this means he has shown the ability to fully understand and catalogue abilities pertaining but not limited to anatomy, atomic element manipulation, color manip, mind manip (actual mind manip, not electricity), mind manip (electricity), fate/plot/narrative causality null, empathic manip, magic, morality manip, divine power, matter manip, gravity manip, perception manip, and information manip, among many many others

He was completely unable to analyze Raff-Rafflesia due to it simply not corresponding to anything in his repertoire, which was implied to be true simply due to the fact that it was a minus.

BookMaker is a vastly more complete minus that Raff-Rafflesia, meaning it also wouldn't fit into any of these categories.

Thus Book Maker is a form of type 2 sealing that doesn't fit into any categories specified above.

Gil's resistance to type-2 sealing seemed to be a resistance to one that was based on Magic manipulation (the grail), and one that was based on Spatial Manipulation or Information Manipulation (Imaginary Number Space)

So the Grail one is ruled out because Bookmaker can't be magical in nature, but the Imaginary Number one is still entirely valid assuming it's spatial and not info manip. Bookmaker, thus, might affect him, and it might not.

In Conclusion/Short Summary

I have dug up a lot of useful info that hasn't been brought up yet, and it's completely meaningless because all it does is provide two nebulous arguments, one for Medaka and one for Gil.

Because **** My Life.

I need to go to bed.

I'm sorry why is it relevant that the imaginary number space be Spatial manipulation and not Info? Gil has resistance to both Hax so it doesn't matter how they're used

Actually now that I think about it, this argument is semi-cyclical.

Gil has resisted sealing and powernull that was Magic-based, Info-based, and/or Spatial-based.

Bookmaker falls into none of these categories, therefore we have no proof that Gil would resist it.

I have no idea.

All I can conclusively say (and thus, I suppose, my main point) is that we have no idea whatsoever whether it will affect Gil or not. he doesn't conclusively resist it, and it doesn't conclusively bypass his resistances.

Therefore my vote is Inconclusive due to Gil perpetually annihilating her and her perpetually resurrecting, and the fact that her one other skill that could save her may or may not even work because my knowledge is insufficient.

I'm going to bed

If he couldn't analyse RR because it was a minus, that's because it's a minus. Not because it's powers are different.

Oh boy, has this been fun.

Gilgamesh - 1(?)

Medaka - 1

Inconclusive - 5

I think this is the proper count. If anyone thinks I've missed them or just counted wrong, please speak up.

Ok. Time for me to continue then.

Sealing type 2 is not similar to sealing type 1. Sealing type 1 is an actual physical seal, not nearly the saem as type 2. If you're sealed in the void. You can use your abilities to get out. If you get a seal type 2...yeah good luck using anything to get out. It completely seals anything desired. So @Wokistan, no resisting sealing type 1 doesn't resist sealing type 2 by default. Sealing type 1 isn't sealing your all (i mean technically it is), it's sealing your "physical" all. You are just the same as when u were when unsealed though u are just in a different place. So kind of a teleport into a BFR space or sth like that. Seal 2 is seal on your powers. Just cus you can resist doesn't mean all your skills and everything else that makes you special does resist to. So no without any proof or feat that Gil CAN tank a seal t2, it is not applicable. Also i know what power null is my point is to explain that power null =/= type 2 seal. The point is you need to show resistance to Type 2 Seal.

Now on to Ekindu. This was debunked in the last thread but ok. 1) Remember that 1 time someone broke the chains? Yeah they ain't getting near Medaka. 2) If you resist something doesn't mean all your weapons do so aswell. 3) Gil doesn't resist Scar Dead. It falls under biological manipulation Durability negation (more specifically it works on 1 main concept: if you can take dmg, you can retake it, and it's hard to resist it even Encounter which pushes everything away couldn't resist it). So no Ekindu ain't resisting it. There goes Ekindu. Not to mention Encounter. Also, on non divine shit it's just a strong chain that can be broken. They were broken by a 7-A. A 5-C will totally obliterate them. #Medaka Glare Agai

Minuses and Abnormalities are not magic. I mean a sub-category of them (a pretty broken one i might add) is considered magic. So yeah since those exist we can't count all other Minuses and Abnormalities as magic.

@Monarch. They are just empty magic shells that STILL have a body that can be damaged. A blow to the arm is no big deal but ablow to the blow to the heart is lethal. Therefore implying that they still have vital organs and that something that looks likeblood. So no they ain't resisting Five Forks. They are magic shells that still have a normal body with vital organs and blood.

Encounter isn't reality warping either. Pushes dmg. Attack Reflection. Gil doesn't resist it. So he gets 1 shotted.

The magic shell not working on electric signals doensn't somehow make it immune to electric based hax. Also your proof that it doesn't work on electric signals. They can be magic shells and STILL work on electric signals.

Might doesn't cut it though. They might resist. That might is the same reason Medaka doesn't have complete immunity to fate, probability and plot manipulation. So no.

Gil doesn't resist Temperature control. Ice-fire 1 shot.

Gil has A rank luck. Medaka also has supernatural luck. So yeah, she may just have more luck than him.

Medaka won't start off strong though eventually she will. She's gonna die over and over again untill she does her shit. And by her shit i mean all the things mentioned above and other shit like "create a universe" (since that was accepted).

Enkidu is 5-A here, not 7-A lol. And said 7-A only broke it because of his legend.

A rank luck is enough to Lol nope 100% garaunteed events, so I doubt hers is better.

They don't have vital organs, they have terminals that connect them to their spiritual cores where their hearts and brains should be. They still aren't something that can be affected by diseases.

Those are the most obvious issues with your statements, but I'm on my phone so I can't write up the debunk of all of them.

Also I'm surprised no one has brought up that Servants are unaffected by anything without magic or mystery in them

Inconclusive FRA, I guess. I may change my vote to Gil if we will come to a conclusion that AF doesn't affect him.

EDIT: I forgot that Medaka probably resurrects, so I guess I'll stay inconclusive either way.

Wokistan dubunk bookmaker though. So it isn't helping because the sealing fo Mooncell is much stronger than bookmaker.

No he didn't debunk Bookmaker. He said type 1 seal resistance = type 2 which isn't the case. Even shown in verse.

A-Rank luck get's nulled by Medaka's own supernatural luck. So no it ain't giving a middle finger to anything.

And even then when has it ever stopped anyone from attacking Gil? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StASpa6wymw When u almost get ****** over even with A-Rank luck. xD

So no Bookmaker STILL 1 shot. @John Gil has never encountered a type 2 seal so he ain't resisting it.

He does.

Type 2 Sealing is essentially just power null, Fire is just trying to say it is different so he can argue that Gil has never resisted it.

@Velox

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Gilgamesh - 1(?)

Medaka - 1

Inconclusive - 5

I think this is the proper count. If anyone thinks I've missed them or just counted wrong, please speak up.
Rebub and Tincan voted since this comment, so I think it's 7 for inconclusive.

Grace period

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Can Medaka come back from Existence Erasure? Just a question in case we give Existence Erasure to Enuma Elish, lol.
Never shown, and if the Ea void hits her, it would erase everything with her, AF included, so the argument that it would bring her back from erasure automatically is null

I'd still argue inconclusive personally, but yes, if Void Manipulation does go through then Gil has a way of winning.

Medaka has enough luck to beat A-Rank.

Bookmaker is not power null @monarch. It was discussed in a previous CRT. Bookmaker is type 2 sealing. So resisting power null ain't any good. Even in verse they show the difference between null and seal type 2. Bookmaker is seal type 2. Life Zero is power null. So yeah @Monarch...feats for resisting a type 2 seal? Again don't argue against type 2 seal it was already accepted.

And EE ain't erasing All Fiction lol. It at best might affect it. Not erase it. It will still work to bring her back.

Prove it.

It's an application of power null that Gil resists. He's resisted better. Also, it's not magic? Nice, then it won't do anything to him. Divine mysteries.

No, it would erase it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back