• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mechikabura Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
BFR, Void Manipulation and Absorption

After he absorbed the 10 million year old black hole, he was passively absorbing everything around him including time and history along with the Time Patrol and Demon Gods and sends them to a void within himself. As seen here

Trunks (Future): What is this…!
The world's been swallowed in darkness because of Mechikaboola…!

Even so, there has to be a way to overcome this situation…! Don't give up and keep advancing…!

Trunks (Xeno): How could this be… Everything in the space-time's disappeared…
And here

Demigra: This black hole… is said to have resided for tens of millions of years, swallowing up space-time.
What kind of energy even resides in this? Can you imagine it?

Kaioshin of Time: No way…!

Mechikaboola: Let me show you! The true value… of this discovered power of Time!!

(Mechikaboola absorbs the black hole's energy and transforms.)

Mechikaboola: This… I'll swallow all of the light with this. With my dark demon power!

Though you may be Demon gods, I no longer have any need for all of you… Disappear in the all-consuming darkness…!

Towa: Ku… I can't escape…! Mira! Take Fin and get out of here…!
Furthermore, we get the Time Patrol's perspective from within Mechikabura's void.

Mechikabura absorption

This is History...
Yeah, all the time within Mechikabura

The world is gone!?
Immortality
It is stated that due to the fact that he absorbed time, he will be constantly be able to regenerate from damage limitlessly.

Mechikabura immo

I'm not sure if this considered type 8 reliant on time or some form of potent regen but it's some form of immortality. I'll let you guys decide what its classified as.

Higher-Dimensional Existence
As shown above, Mechikabura absorbed/fused with a multitudinous amount of timespaces and his physical body is made up of and contains many timelines.

Others
He's missing basic abilities like teleportation, Empowerment (Empowered by Darkness), Dimensional Travel, Statistics Amplification and Enhanced Senses.

Shouldn't the absorption be passive. And what timing lol, as soon as I mention it in the other thread.

Also he should have all the abilities Demigra and co have, and all their resistances as well and more potent time manipulation

What is the evidence that Mechikabura absorbed history in a multiversal scale, again?

"The world's been swallowed in darkness because of Mechikaboola"

"This is History...

Yeah, all the time within Mechikabura

The world is gone!?"

It's the same as Demigra and chamel collapsing the world

What is the evidence that "the world" in this context is referring to the entire multiverse, instead of the universe? I can understand why you believe that ("all time" and "history"), but it's not definitive evidence.

@Zenkai

You should ask the staff and experienced members listed in the Dragon Ball verse page to comment here.

I will be honest; I am iffy on the translations so I think they should be check or verify by a user in the Japanese Multilingual Members List such as ShiroyashaGinSa. On the last scan, I think the Japanese raws of the statement should be posted and also have its text verify like I said before. I can't agree with anything on the OP unless I know the translation are valid.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...876638/Screenshot_20200202-160019_Discord.jpg

"Scenes of their battles in other timelineS hover around them in fog-like whisps. The Kaioshin of Time explains Mechikaboola is absorbing time itself. If this keeps up, the world will be in ruin"

So Mechikabura has already absorbed timelineS into himself, as they appear as fogs inside of the void in himself. If it kept up, the world will be in ruin. Since other timelines are being absorbed, it's clear "world" in this context means multiverse.

In every other battle with the fate of the multiverse, it has been reffered to as "world" as well (See Demigra's profile)

I was iffy since I thought the translations were mostly unofficial but with this scan I see it is official so I think the updates are fine.

Kepekley23 said:
What is the evidence that "the world" in this context is referring to the entire multiverse, instead of the universe? I can understand why you believe that ("all time" and "history"), but it's not definitive evidence.
Because "The World" referring to a single timeline would NOT be impressive at all? Like, factually it would make 0 sense. Much weaker characters would've doomed thousands of timelines so why would they be worried about Mechikabura if it was referring to something Low 2-C in nature?

The person who translated everything is the main dragon ball heroes translator from kanzenshuu. The physical scan is an arcade game completely in japanese text and also the manga provided in the OP. I mean I can link the arcade game if you want to see still images of text in japanese

Also in regards to his immortality, I don't think it's type 8 reliant on time. That would mean when he has finished absorbing everything, he'd lose said immortality.

He has already absorbed time allowing him for said limitless Regenerationn, so he shouldn't be reliant on it. More likely a high level of Regenerationn, not sure what level though

Zenkaibattery1 said:
The person who translated everything is the main dragon ball heroes translator from kanzenshuu. The physical scan is an arcade game completely in japanese text and also the manga provided in the OP. I mean I can link the arcade game if you want to see still images of text in japanese
Gotcha, that is even better; I am 100 cool with the updates.

Thank you. Is there anything left to do here?

All Mechikabura card abilities in Dragon Ball Heroes, translated from Carddass (which are the same descriptions used in the game itself).

Mechikabura
SH4-SEC - Increases team Power Level by 15,000 for the round [Note that Power Level in DBH does not correspond to strength, it just determines which team attacks first]. This does not increase Hero Energy, and can be performed twice per battle.
SH8-61 [Note that Dark Shenron is the one doing this, not Mechikabura himself] - Reduces the PWR, GRD and STA of the enemy attacker with the lowest GRD to 1 for the round. Can be performed once per battle.
PBBS2-13 - Restores the STA of all attackers in your team. Can be performed twice per battle.

Dark King Mechikabura
UM9-SEC3 - When an attacker, permanently increase Charge Impact speed for all enemy attackers, and reduce enemy team's Hero Energy by the number of allied supporters. Repeatable.
UM11-47 - When a supporter, permanent -2000 to all enemy attackers' GRD. Additionally, seal the Super Attacks of all enemy attckers with higher required Hero Energy than the enemy team's Hero Energy for the round [counters abilities which allow Super Attacks regardless of current Hero Energy]. Repeatable.
UM12-DCP9 - At the end of a round as an attacker, all enemy attackers lose STA. Additionally, PWR increases by (number of allied supporters X 2000). Repeatable.
PBBS7-08 - If you are attacked and win the Charge Impact, enemy PWR permanently reduced by 2000. The effect is doubled if you achieve a Perfect CI. Repeatable.
UVPJ-48 - When attacking, attack the enemy with the least STA.

Dark King Mechikabura (Time Power Unleashed)
UM12-SEC2 - At the start of battle, all enemy STA reduced and -50% to fixed damage increases [ie an ability which adds 2000 DMG to an attack will only add 1000 DMG]. Also, at the start of each round, if own team's HP is 50% or higher, the enemy team will not gain Hero Energy. If an enemy has the CAA "Key Sword Lock", this ability will not activate [Doesn't work on anyone with a Key Sword]

Dark King Mechikabura can also use the Draw (Life Force Absorption, also permanently increases the enemy's CI speed and his UM11-47 card additionally seals Miracle Perfects), Super Ki Blast (literally just a charged Ki Blast, nothing impressive) and Super Energy (which deals more damage the more Hero Energy his team has, but is otherwise just another charged blast) CAA abilities, and he can summon Dark Shenron to attack his enemies' HP or STA.and permanently reduce the enemy team's damage by 25%.

From what I can see there

Probability Manipulation

Sealing

Statistics amplification and reduction

I also need to go through all translations again, and we need to scale resistances to him:

Time Manipulation: Was completley unaffected by the power of time used by Chronoa (Time unleashed Chronoa). Scales to the time patrol and other demon gods

Transmutation: Scales to the time patrol and demon gods; immune to candy beam

Gravity Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Physics Manipulation: He has god-ki so immune to demon hax; was unaffected by anything Demigra could do

Light Manipulation: demigra gained the power of light to combat the darkness but couldn't harm mechi at all

Existence Erasure: Scales to Xeno Goku and the time patrol

I swear looking at Dragon Ball Xeno characters always makes me happy and annoyed at the same time because how strong they are compare to the canon. Like I will never stop finding Demigra mind hax as a slap to the face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back