• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Tier 6 Upgrades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eternals takes place after Endgame, right? Wouldn't that kinda automatically disqualify it from applying to Ikaris' feat? I don't think we can just apply that statement to every feat that ever occurs in the MCU, especially ones that Rocket had no knowledge of whatsoever.
Yeah the reasoning is via Athena being a problem for Carol, which imo, should be a possibly higher

Low 6-B would only be for the Eternals themselves (and Carol since it was stated she would give serious difficulties to Thena)
Did everyone suddenly forget that Thanos is able to fight against Captain Marvel before she suddenly got stronger? Plus she was defeated by a power stone blast which Thor with the stormbreaker was able to cut through easily even with the help of the rest of the stones. So this wouldn’t just scale to the Eternals and CM.

Sliced through a blast from a power stone that defeated Carol but it had help from other infinity stone blasts against the Stormbreaker yet they still did nothing to the axe. Basically Low 6-B Stormbreaker.
Wasn't the reason that was the case is because Stormbreaker could summon the bifrost? Not that I'm against it though.

Small thing about the relativistic scaling, are we allowed to use those kinds of promotional animations to scale? Dunno if it'd be classified as canon or not. Don't remember who, just know someone brought it up in the MCU discussion thread a while back

Small thing about the relativistic scaling, are we allowed to use those kinds of promotional animations to scale? Dunno if it'd be classified as canon or not. Don't remember who, just know someone brought it up in the MCU discussion thread a while back
I mean, no one else seems against using it so...

I don't think there's any problems with using it.

I mean, no one else seems against using it so...

I don't think there's any problems with using it.
Well then okay.

I'm not against Low 6-B and Rel MCU but I feel like we should still wait for more feats or statements before doing anything too big. Though Ikaris' page should be changed to the new Low 6-B value

Possibly Low 6-B is fine, but if we do go with that, and since the Low 6-B is like baseline, wouldn't Iron Man level dudes and co be something around Possibly High 6-C+?

Which statement is that?
bb5

In all seriousness I don't know where it's from I just remember hearing it somewhere so just ignore it until I find it lol

bb5

In all seriousness I don't know where it's from I just remember hearing it somewhere so just ignore it until I find it lol
Russo's said it

Directors Joe and Anthony Russo addressed that question at a recent screening of Infinity War presented by Collider.

"It certainly has the ability to counteract the Infinity Gauntlet," said Joe Russo.

Russo's said it

Directors Joe and Anthony Russo addressed that question at a recent screening of Infinity War presented by Collider.

"It certainly has the ability to counteract the Infinity Gauntlet," said Joe Russo.
I really don’t like the Russos’ WoG, but alright

I'm not a big fan of using statements to make comparisons and upscale from unrelated feats as the main justification for a character's tier. If it was a supporting feat then maybe it'll be fine, but I'd prefer something more concrete for the characters' ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back