• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Tier 6 Upgrades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a big fan of using statements to make comparisons and upscale from unrelated feats as the main justification for a character's tier. If it was a supporting feat then maybe it'll be fine, but I'd prefer something more concrete for the characters' ratings.
This in terms of the whole thena and cm thing?

Would the tech used to detect the Snap’s power surge detect the Power Stone shockwave that destroyed Titan’s moon, since it detected a power surge on a different planet, so the surge can upscale?

Last edited:
When we sign up for a High 6-B upgrade but we receive an upgrade 1 gigaton up
Antarctic ice is stronger than normal ice and you don't see me complaining

But seriously, I don't think using rock values because "Jotunheim ice is stronger than normal" ice is on strong foundations to begin with. Antarctic ice truly is a marvel of nature. I am of the belief that the old calc is fine and more accurate.

Also those icicles are different from the typical normal Jotunheim ground ice, also piercing damage and magic.

Antarctic ice is stronger than normal ice and you don't see me complaining

But seriously, I don't think using rock values because "Jotunheim ice is stronger than normal" ice is on strong foundations to begin with. Antarctic ice truly is a marvel of nature. I am of the belief that the old calc is fine and more accurate.

Also those icicles are different from the typical normal Jotunheim ground ice, also piercing damage and magic.
Using regular ice values still seems like a lowball, unless you have another one. Isn’t Antarctic ice much thicker than Jotunheim’s ground ice though?

Last edited:
Anyone willing to create profiles for the Eternals? Cuz at the moment, it’s late and I’m too tired to make any profiles for now.
I am if that's agreed since I've already made drafts, though I would need to be sure about ther tiers and justifications, like for the Thinkers compared to the fighters

Last edited:
You'd need to look really, really hard below the ice to find it TBF, it's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it scene.
Alright, but Thor's attack broke through Jotunheim

main-qimg-654fe926102445e3d9fef9b8d5bfe5a7

How are the icicles different from normal Jotunheim ice? It comes from the ground and Frost Giants don't use magic

How are the icicles different from normal Jotunheim ice? It comes from the ground and Frost Giants don't use magic
The icicles are clear and transparent in color, rest of the Jotunheim ground ice is dark in color, almost having a rock-like appearance, while also having that characteristic bright-blue-white color that ice is usually seen as.

The icicles are clear and transparent in color, rest of the Jotunheim ground ice is dark in color, almost having a rock-like appearance, while also having that characteristic bright-blue-white color that ice is usually seen as.
The ground ice is way thicker than the thin icicles that clash with Asgardian steel. Same material but different thickness

Last edited:
Alioth is 2-A and characters are reli, why isnt any of this mentioned on powers of the verse as these have been a part of the verse for months now.

It should be changed from dormammu possibly being the strongest to Alioth is the strongest at Multiverse level+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back