• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Tier 6 Upgrades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very poggers.

Thanos level characters should downscale to just "Small Country level" from Captain Marvel, who scales to Thena, who can fight against Ikaris, Who should be At least Small Country level as this feat was very casual. Considering the feat is baseline. Guys like Iron Man or Awakened Thor level characters should downscale to Large Island level+.

Last edited:
Thanos level characters should downscale to just "Small Country level"
Wouldn't Thanos upscale from the value via this:
It also doesn’t make sense under a narrative point of view. Ikaris released 41.5 gigatons (recalced at 1222.7193833652008834 gigatons) just by flying, a number far higher than the 5.836 which would make Ikaris himself stronger than the Snap, something that wouldn’t make sense even in the story.

I mean we (supposedly) don't accept The Snap being above Abilisk's storm so I assume that one is a no as well.

No one has clarified this.

Pretty sure the abilisk storm thing was put into question because "rockets not a meteorologist" and apparently isn't reliable enough to make the call that he did about Thanos 's surge

Some of the missiles were still exploding while Carol was flying through them
That's something I was interested in to see if there was a way to try and calc her position in the explosions given her speed and trajectory (since she's flying straight) only because the last few were still exploding when she was already fully engulfed in the flames of the first few

Albeit it's still a stretch

At most Large Island level+
There's no real reason to scale Thanos to any Eternal at the moment. Being related to one doesn't equate to being as strong as one without a better statement.

I've already talked about why the Captain Marvel statement is from a questionable source as well.

There's no real reason to scale Thanos to any Eternal at the moment. Being related to one doesn't equate to being as strong as one without a better statement.

I've already talked about why the Captain Marvel statement is from a questionable source as well.
I believe you should be able to do this tho, kinda like with OPM and how they scaled one punch man LS to tatsumaki even though they never really interacted in the manga.

Also it just doesnt make sense at all, im sure that all of the high tiers would scale to this sooner or later anways lol.

Even if he was, you would need to prove that it came out after Eternals or that the statement is still relevant.

Thanos having thick skin isn't a reason to scale him to anything.
Thanos having thick skin was during Infinity War era. It didn't come out before Eternals at all. And no, he was never stated to have the strongest skin, just that his skin was really strong, enough to make Strange's portals a really unviable option.

Eternals takes place after Endgame, right? Wouldn't that kinda automatically disqualify it from applying to Ikaris' feat? I don't think we can just apply that statement to every feat that ever occurs in the MCU, especially ones that Rocket had no knowledge of whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back