• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TheFinalOrder said:
@Spino
Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 5├ù22 FINALE ― Quake kills Graviton!!
Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 5├ù22 FINALE ― Quake kills Graviton!!

The Feat In Questions happens at 2:41 but I recommend watching the entire clip. It has good feats that sould be evaluated aside from the one.
Graviton isn't actually dead. He may come back for season 6 according to a quote from producers.

Oh that reminds me, her intial stats should be labeled as Large Building level, since she scales to Hive in season 3. Beyond that, what we've already concluded above

Graviton isn't actually dead. He may come back for season 6 according to a quote from producers.

How is he not dead? Daisy blasted him into space, he shouldn't have any air to breathe. We even saw him freeze as he died.

Tittle: Agents of SHIELD Showrunner Says
Might Not Be Dead

Source.

Quote 1:

"I know we see him floating in space, but he's Graviton, so you never know."

Quote 2:

"So if the rest of the fans feel the way you do, then chances are he might not be super dead."

Just finished another watch and The Kree show consistent peak human to wall level feats like Lady Sif in the show. Humans can barely damage them physically and have to use weapons to kill them.

Maybe the scaling is inconsistent because Lady Sif should not scale to Loki? The fault lays in who scaled an Asgardian to a Froze Giant.

@AppleLord

She took hits from Frost Giants and the Destroyer. It's reasonable to assume that she's at least Multi-City Block level. Also, remember that the Kree in the MCU are a militaristic people, so much so that even Kasius, though clearly not much of a warrior, was sent into battle as well. It wouldn't be so far of a stretch to assume that a scientist was a warrior as well. Not to mention that the Kree have similar strength akin to that of Asgardians. Maybe that shouldn't be considered an inconsistency anymore.

It is reasonable for Sif to scale to Loki (they are going to be upgraded to High 7-C soon btw). However we agreed that scaling Kree to Sif then others to Kree is unreliable.

@TheFinalOrder There is already a big revision thread.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Asgardians and maybe Iron Man and those who scale
Really skeptical about Iron Man scaling

After all he did put some effort into the 8A feat

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
It is reasonable for Sif to scale to Loki (they are going to be upgraded to High 7-C soon btw). However we agreed that scaling Kree to Sif then others to Kree is unreliable.
This is correct, yes.

Yes, the regular Kree should not scale to Sif.

We should take into consideration the possibility that the Kree scientist who fought Sif could had been enhanced in some way shape or form. We could also discard it as an outlier because humans like Bobby and Mack were able to fight him, but then again he survive a shot from the same weapon that Coulson use on Loki.

I think that Agents of SHIELD does not care about being consistent with the Marvel movies scaling.

I don't think that to be the case. The only reason Sif is Multi-City Block level is because she scales from Loki. (He should have similar AP and durability. Stronger than Ultron. Also fought with Valkyrie, who can harm him)

• Why is Loki stronger than Ultron? Makes no sense.
  • Scaling from Valkyrie is not consistent since she knockout him out with ease. She knock Hulk and Loki is weaker than Hulk.
  • Loki is always portrait as weaker than Thor, since he was holding back againts his brother.
  • Lady Sif did fought Froze Giants, but like Kree they shouldn't scale to each other.
  • Scaling from the Destroyer is a safe scaling since he control it and took a hit from a Gun Made from it's laser.

Well, I am not well informed enough about the MCU to accept any statistics changes on my own. If Matthew and Spino do not accept your suggested changes, nothing is going to happen.

1. Loki is stronger than Ultron because he had less trouble fighting Captain America.

2. Valkyrie only knocked down Hulk without doing any actual harm. But I agree scaling Loki to Valkyrie makes no sense.

3. Yes.

4. Frost Giants fight Asgardians and they are roughly the same strength.

5. Who do you want to scale to the Destroyer?

1. Captain America was not on shape when he got out of the ice. And he learned diferent martial arts by the time he faced Ultron.

4. That's not how it works with scaling. You cannot scale the second best in clase to the worst fighter in the classroom.

5. Loki control the Destroyer and he took a direct blast from the weapon Made from the Destroyer's laser. The Kree scientist did took a hit from the same weapon as Loki.

1. Loki also did not feel the shield hitting him and tanked 2 repulsor blasts from Iron Man later.

4. Loki's sort of one of the weaker Frost Giants so are you saying Sif and other Asgardians should be stronger?

5. But isn't the Destroyer 7-A? Wouldn't that be an outlier?

4. Well Loki may have been born a weaker frost giant, but he was raised in a completely different lifestyle, so much so that his warrior prowess can combat someone like Valkyrie.

5. I don't think that's applicable to his AP, but maybe to his durability

1. What feats does the Shield had? Iron Man's blast weren't meant to kill him. Why would Tony kill someone on sight that he doesn't know? And he used a missile to destroy a tank back on Iron Man 1. His blast shouldn't be that strong.

4. That depends on who scales.

5. That is a durability feat, not AP. Sif wouldn't scale from this.

<Cutting Through

It did practically zero damage to Ultron aside from a basic scratch on the front, only for Ultron to instantly disarm him and nearly snap his neck had Black Widow not handed him his shield back

I'm not even sure the cut justifies 8A to be honest, it's a one time thing that barely did any damage

I agree with Gargoyle One.

Loki's durability scales from the Destroyer because he took a direct hit from the Destroyer Gun that uses the head laser. He got up and walked away like nothing.

I would say that the shield got stuck in Ultron's shoulder. He also remove it like it was nothing. I don't think he should scale from that since it didn't do anything permanent damage.

Yes.

Durability: Mountain level+ (Survived a direct hit from the Destroyer's energy beam and walked off.)

The shield was stuck in Ultron's chest, and it cut into the metal, which definitely scales to 8-A.

You can still see the cut after Ultron knocks away Cap's shield

I think we should put Loki's durability at "At least High 7-C, likely 7-A".

I am not sure whether Iron Man should remain as 8-A, High 7-C or 7-A. 7-A does seem a bit outlierish to me.

Or maybe, Iron Man shouldn't scale to Loki at all.

Back