• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yep. Some will bring up her vague "anti-feats" (Humans doing damage to her?)

"The "Daisy got hurt" by "5-6 Watchdogs" She clearly is human and weak." Quote is dumb, so I Will debunked it before it gets brought up.

• Daisy got wounded on the shoulder from a gun shot and had Simmons heal her outside of a hospital.
  • Daisy doesn't have her gloves. She damage her bones a lot through the season with her powers side effects.
  • She was acting all emo the whole season because she lost Lincoln. Mentally unstable, and her powers were said to work base on her emotions back in season 2.
  • Watchdogs landed multiple hits and she didn't go down. Army Trained Soldiers by the way.
Overall, as bad she was she managed to come out unharmed by them.

Well, Daisy vs Graviton pretty much negates those Anti-Feats anyways. I'd say she is only suseptible to Stabs and Gun Shot wounds, similarly to Naruto Characters.

Wait, wait, I'm lost. I did some research, and I have to say that Glenn destroying the earth doesn't make sense, at least from my point of view. I'm not some expert mathematician, nor do I have a key understanding of physics, but isn't an earthquake of 12.8 on the Richter scale only a 6-A feat? Not even high 6-A, so how did that destroy the earth? I don't get it. Even worse, this is after Glenn absorbs Daisy in the erased timeline, meaning for present, now dead Talbot, has no other feats to scale him from. So should he even be given a page?

AppleLord said:
Yep. Some will bring up her vague "anti-feats" (Humans doing damage to her?)

"The "Daisy got hurt" by "5-6 Watchdogs" She clearly is human and weak." Quote is dumb, so I Will debunked it before it gets brought up.
Shouldn't she be written as 9-A to 8-C physically, scaling off of Melinda May, and 7-A with vibrations? That would make much more sense

Son of the Prince said:
Wait, wait, I'm lost. I did some research, and I have to say that Glenn destroying the earth doesn't make sense, at least from my point of view. I'm not some expert mathematician, nor do I have a key understanding of physics, but isn't an earthquake of 12.8 on the Richter scale only a 6-A feat? Not even high 6-A, so how did that destroy the earth? I don't get it. Even worse, this is after Glenn absorbs Daisy in the erased timeline, meaning for present, now dead Talbot, has no other feats to scale him from. So should he even be given a page?
"Earth was destroyed by Graviton using her powers to pull the Gravitonium but without "knowledge" of control he caused a cataclysm 12.8 on the Richter scale, and the world cracked like an egg because the earthquakes were to powerful for the Earth to survive. More than half the planet was destroyed."

Present Graviton scales from Daisy, Hive and Ghost Rider. Future Graviton key would be "whatever" it's calculated the feat to be. It could be high Multi-Continent level or Small Planet level.

"Earth was destroyed by Graviton using her powers to pull the Gravitonium but without "knowledge" of control he caused a cataclysm 12.8 on the Richter scale, and the world cracked like an egg because the earthquakes were to powerful for the Earth to survive. More than half the planet was destroyed."

Present Graviton scales from Daisy, Hive and Ghost Rider. Future Graviton key would be "whatever" it's calculated the feat to be. It could be high Multi-Continent level or Small Planet level.

Referencing the Earthquake Calculations page, Talbot with Daisy's powers is low 6-B. Meaning without her, Talbot's probably high 7-A to 6-C. Or he could be written as at least Mountain level+, but it's up to whoever is creating the page at the end of the day.

Now that I think about it, the Ghost Rider page needs to be edited too. Maybe even Hive's, since he did kill a Kree Reaper, which for some reason makes the scaling "inconsistent". Mack and Yo-Yo might even need pages too.

The Kree scaling is inconsistent because a Kree scientist (not even a warrior) fought on par with Sif and managed to beat her.

• Lady Sif is an Asgardian and she said Kree compare to Asgardians.
  • May, Mack and Bobbie fought that Kree scientist. (Don't remember if any Human fought Sif or Lorelei.)
  • Later Hive says to Daisy that the Kree Reapers are deadlier than the Kree that S.H.I.E.L.D. fought along with Lady Sif.
But this doesn't matter. Daisy Centepe Serum Cocktail was implied on an interviewed to be permanent since Daisy will have to deal with her new power up on the next season.

• It has Captain America's serum.
  • Jiaying's Regenerationn abilities. (Good for dealing with her self-injuries)
  • Hulk's Gamma Radiation.
  • Centepe Cocktail that Raina gaved to John Garret. (The final product after FitzSimmons fixed and stabilized the formula.)
  • Among other things I forgot.
Now according to their plan Graviton was to die after he was injected with a cocktail mixed with Odium.

Odium grants superhuman abilities before killing the person. It's to be used a last resort, when you know you are about to die. The idea is that someone (Daisy) would sacrifice themselves to Talboton under the effects of Odium, killing him when the effect wore off.

(He may had not died from the planet explosion after all since they said that Graviton may comeback for season 6. Getting freeze in space can't kill him.)

The Centipede serum had 3 different stages. The first was a replicated variant of Erskine's super soldier serum. In the pilot episode, we learned that the extremis was causing stability issues in test subjects resulting in explosions. Later in season 1, Scorch is drained of his blood platelets and is combined with the serum to stabilize extremis. This is the version given to Daisy by Tony Caine. As we learned later in the first season, this version was able to keep Garrett alive but didn't give him the enhanced Regenerationn abilities. It wasn't until Raina completed the project by replicating the GH325 using old Nazi science (Jiaying's DNA) that repaired Garrett's failing body. That's why they needed Jiaying's DNA, it wasn't just about keeping Coulson alive, it was about repairing the necrotic tissue.

Daisy in season 6 will be like Captain America + Black Widow + Scarlet Witch fuse into a single person.

There's only 13 episodes because of CGI budget cut.

It is probably best if you ask Matthew Schroeder to give input here after writing a summary of the conclusions so far.

AppleLord said:
There are still two feats without calcs.
The first feat should give her Mountain level+(because 600 Megatons isn't Large City level wtf) durability and AP(?). You're gonna have to get somebody to do the calc for that second one though. After that, we could call in Matthew Schroder to have a look at this thread

Just watched the episode again:

• Daisy said she was close to full strenght when Fitz gave her the new gloves in that episode, but NOT at full strenght. That's Mountain level+ likely higher with her powers.
  • The thing that was holding Ghost Rider back in the cage was not the carbon, but the quantum energies from Hell. Robbie mentioned how it was similar to when the Rider was fighting him inside the other dimension.
  • Eli Morrow upgrade durability as the bomb didn't kill him. Eli Morrow was inside the cage when the bomb exploded, but didn't die from it. Ghost Rider was what killed him. Ghost Rider was burning him before the cage closed, and he lasted until Aida open the portal and send them both to hell.
  • The Demon Core Bomb was the bomb used by Eli to blow up half of LA according to Fitz calculations, before Daisy absorbed the aftermath earthquake while Ghost Rider and Eli tanked the explosion inside the cage.

Okay, so Daisy's at least Mountain level+ (likely higher), as is Ghost Rider since he killed Eli Morrow (who also needs to be upgraded to Mountain level+). All three characters are in need of a durability and AP upgrade (well Daisy needs an entire page). I think all we're missing is a calc for that second feat you mentioned earlier. In fact, quick question: from what episode is that? I need to re-watch it.

Are there any calculations to scale from here?

Okay. As long as the calculation has been accepted, that should be fine.

Son of the Prince said:
In fact, quick question: from what episode is that? I need to re-watch it.
The Laws of Inferno Dynamics Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4, Episode 8

Has anybody asked Matthew yet? It is probably good to also ask Spino as well.

Okay. Thanks. Is there anything else that we need to discuss here?

A Quake profile needs to be created once someone calculates that feat where Graviton slammed her into the ground. Creating a crater. That's her durability and AP without powers

Can anyone post a clip of the feat?

And make sure to be careful when making the Quake page, it was deleted before because it's formatting is too messy. And do add a footnote not to scale him to Asgardians like Hive.

What feat in particular?

"Him"? You mean " her"? Quake, right?

Yeah, the Kree scaling is very inconsistence.

@Spino

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 5├ù22 FINALE ― Quake kills Graviton!!
Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 5├ù22 FINALE ― Quake kills Graviton!!

The Feat In Questions happens at 2:41 but I recommend watching the entire clip. It has good feats that sould be evaluated aside from the one.

Back