• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lol, that would make Quake/Daisy FAR above even Awakened Thor, Odin, Hela, Surtur and even the Celestials in the MCU

MaverickIsTheHype said:
XD I guess. Doesn't that mean that MCU Ghost Rider should be upgraded since he was superior to Quake?
No. She was holding back,becuase her powers can damage her body from the inside out. Is that a durability feat?

AppleLord said:
MaverickIsTheHype said:
XD I guess. Doesn't that mean that MCU Ghost Rider should be upgraded since he was superior to Quake?
No. She was holding back,becuase her powers can damage her body from the inside out. Is that a durability feat?
I think possibly 5-B would work for his Durability, after all, it's ghost riders signature thing.

Yeah, I remember. Always called her Aida. Naw, don't think she's stronger than Quake. Possibly around Ghost Rider's level physically, because he had to pull that existence erasure move on her.

MaverickIsTheHype said:
Yeah, I remember. Always called her Aida. Naw, don't think she's stronger than Quake. Possibly around Ghost Rider's level physically, because he had to pull that existence erasure move on her.
That actually wasn't existence erasure, it was soulfire, which negates regen.

I highly doubt she's any where close to Ghost Rider physically, considering the entire last episode was about trying to keep her from TP spamiming away in fear.

So Aida's like what? She's pretty much a glorified human. So, how about we just put it as Unknown until we calc some feats?

That makes sense. I still would say putting Ghost Rider at 5-B makes sense considering his main thing is being hard to kill, even while human.

Shouldn't there be a separate key then? I don't watch aoS but I assume Quake destroyed the planet in the future. That assumes she may get more powerful which means I don't think Ghost Rider can scale but please correct me if I'm wrong.

OK then did they suggest what set her off and/ or how she did it? Was she blood-lusted, amped or was this casual? Not trying to downplay but if accepted this throws the entire mcu scaling out of wack. I mean Daisy is stronger than the Royal family, Hulk, Thor, Ego, Surter, a Celistial w/ power stone?

Heatforce said:
OK then did they suggest what set her off and/ or how she did it? Was she blood-lusted, amped or was this casual? Not trying to downplay but if accepted this throws the entire mcu scaling out of wack. I mean Daisy is stronger than the Royal family, Hulk, Thor, Ego, Surter, a Celistial w/ power stone?
Maybe not celestial, but it sure isn't a outlier. Sif herself said Daisy could do it in the present before season 5

By feats she would be stronger than a celestial whom only life-wiped with the power stone. I can agree with it not being an outlier but boy does this affect continuity. If Thanos appears I hope Daisy remains in the future because if not, why isn't she helping? Either way, why would ghost rider scale? Daisy apparently was at her strongest when she destroyed the planet. We cant retroactively upgrade ghost rider due to Daisy. That would be like upgrading the Hulkbuster from AoU to match Hulk from Ragnarok.

Heatforce said:
By feats she would be stronger than a celestial whom only life-wiped with the power stone. I can agree with it not being an outlier but boy does this affect continuity. If Thanos appears I hope Daisy remains in the future because if not, why isn't she helping? Either way, why would ghost rider scale? Daisy apparently was at her strongest when she destroyed the planet. We cant retroactively upgrade ghost rider due to Daisy. That would be like upgrading the Hulkbuster from AoU to match Hulk from Ragnarok.
Except she hasn't improved much since she fought Ghost Rider, while she was already stated to have achieved that power by that point, meaning Ghost Rider beat quake while she was at that power level

Ehh I guess. I personally would like to see clips of these statements but like I said, I don't watch AoS so I don't want to insert my opinion too much but it's just weird that the first earth based hero to be planetary came by way of AoS -_-

Heatforce said:
Ehh I guess. I personally would like to see clips of these statements but like I said, I don't watch AoS so I don't want to insert my opinion too much but it's just weird that the first earth based hero to be planetary came by way of AoS -_-
Yup.

Heatforce said:
Is not to late to catch up, many people are compairing or saying that AoS is better than Daredevil and Jessica Jones. The first half of season 1 is trashy, but it gets good afterwards.

So you think AoS is better than the netflix shows? TBH it was S1 of AoS that turned me off but I'm currently behind on all my comic book shows. I haven't even watched Punisher yet or watched the CW Crsis on earth X cross over lol. I wish there were more hours in the day to nerd out.

Heatforce said:
So you think AoS is better than the netflix shows? TBH it was S1 of AoS that turned me off but I'm currently behind on all my comic book shows. I haven't even watched Punisher yet or watched the CW Crsis on earth X cross over lol. I wish there were more hours in the day to nerd out.
Not just me. Youtubers too. I stop watching Luke Cage after they killed the main villian who they waisted time introducing and having backstory. He was killed by another villian who was annoying as Ribrianne. I dont even care for the show after it. Havent watch Punisher yet. I have to see the last two episodes of Iron Fist. I missed a couple of episodes from Daredevil season 2 and Defenders. Jessica Jones was good.

It seems Daisy wasn't the destroyer of worlds. The feat was done by Future Graviton in the future after absorbing Quake and using her quake powers to dig all the gravitonium from Earth.

There's no mention if Graviton died or survived after doing this feat. We only see a future where the human lifespan of all the characters ended. Except for Thor, can anyone else live beyond 80+ years?

Graviton needs 3 keys, Base | Enhanced with Absorbing Man powers | Enhanced with Quake Powers

This has been put off long enough, is anyone going to bring back Daisy Johnson's page? Maybe create one for General Talbot while your at it.

Should Daisy be considered 6-A? Sif's statement was more of an assumption of her abilities than anything else, so I think she should be much lower on the scale, maybe someone could use her feat of causing an avalanche as a starting point?

I already have a prototype version of her page in google docs along with General Talbot's. I don't think Daisy should be 6-A. Although if I could get a calc for the earthquakes that she absorbed it would make things easier.

Daisy isn't planet level from what we got from the ending. Future Graviton is with her powers. The scale numbers of the earthquakes were given. The earthquake she absorb was the same one from the plutonium bomb that Ghost Rider Tanked.

Graviton died when he was blasted into space. So I doubt absorbing Daisy's powers would change that.

He like died as well and it's actually implied that he destroyed Earth via chain reaction. I think they said him trying to pull the gravitonium out of the earths core is what caused earth to explode.

Earth was destroyed by Graviton using her powers to pull the Gravitonium but without "knowledge" of control he caused a cataclysm 12.8 on the Richter scale, and the world cracked like an egg because the earthquakes were to powerful for the Earth to survive. More than half the planet was destroyed.

Graviton is still not super dead. The producers said he may comeback for season 6.

The Gravitonium was not in the Earth's corea, but beneath the surface of the planet.

Back