• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
So you are suggesting Mark 7>Mark 6?
It would be counterproductive if it wasn't. It doesn't have the benefit of being an unfinished prototype (IM3) or built purposely weaker (Civil War).

I don't think Iron Man would build an armour on purposedly weaker. Even if he did not want to kill his friends why would he make an armour that has the possibility of being beaten by the people in Team Cap?

Anyway didn't Mark 6 also send Loki flying? Iron Man being 7-A is probably an outlier too.

I don't think Iron Man would build an armour on purposedly weaker. Even if he did not want to kill his friends why would he make an armour that has the possibility of being beaten by the people in Team Cap?

Anyway didn't Mark 6 also send Loki flying? Iron Man being 7-A is probably an outlier too.
mark 6 did not damage loki's armor unlike mark 7. as the video says.

i think mark 46 is purposely weaker because tony creating an armor too powerful and dangerous may conflict against the sokovia accords for being too strong due to security measures. government does not like substantial livelihood damages as possible. mark 46 is the non-lethal armor.

He could. I mean, the power difference is far too obvious to not think otherwise, and the Sokovia Accords, being what it is is a convenient way to explain why.

He did, but I can't say more about that, til I rewatch the scene.

I don't think Iron Man make a weaker armour that Cap could beat him. Anyway that's a bit off-topic.

I am still not sure whether Iron Man scales to Loki's durability. After all him being 7-A is an outlier I think.

I will update Loki and the Asgardians' pages if no one disagrees.

It is worth noting Iron Man did the 8A feat while he was weaker due to his fight with Thor doing severe damage to his armor

He didn't make it to fight Cap. They were under the Sokovia accords where they need to be guided, and riding a suit built with maximum firepower is going against Tony's side of the argument.But yeah, off-topic.

Iron Man scaling to Loki, Mk.7 perhaps, but I'm doubtful of Mk.6 considering Loki was entirely straightfaced afterwards. Like, it hurt, but it's trivial. Better as the plan can progress. I'm good with 7-A Asgardians.

@AppleLord

For free-fall it's Wall level at best.

Graviton was pushing Quake down so I suppose using the damage caused by the slam would be usable.

I have updated the Loki and Valkyrie pages. For Sif and Heimdall I put them as "At least High 7-C" cuz I'm not sure if they scales to 7-A.

@Spino:

I'm good with that.

@Graf:

Performance against Cap. Disregarding skill difference, Cap can at least have some semblance of a fight against Ultron while Loki was just throwing him around.

But scaling from Thor though... You can't tell me someone that punches Thor until he bleeds is weaker than someone that Thor throws around

Cap is the walking PIS, no?

Graf Thorsdottir said:
But scaling from Thor though... You can't tell me someone that punches Thor until he bleeds is weaker than someone that Thor throws around
Different version. The one weaker than Loki is the one that Iron Man blew up.

The wording makes it confusing then. Should be smt like this:

At least Large Town level (Stronger than Prime Form Ultron), likely Mountain level+ (He should have similar AP and durability. Also fought with Valkyrie, who can harm him)

I don't think Iron Man make a weaker armour that Cap could beat him. Anyway that's a bit off-topic.

I am still not sure whether Iron Man scales to Loki's durability. After all him being 7-A is an outlier I think.

I will update Loki and the Asgardians' pages if no one disagrees.
mark 7 iron man does not have to be 7-a. high 7-c is fine based on the fact he damaged loki's armor.

Heimdall and Sif only scale to High 7-C, by being stronger than fodder Asgardians.
How strong exactly? That looks like an injustificable upgrade. If there is no certain scaling they should be Unknown.

AppleLord said:
How strong exactly? That looks like an injustificable upgrade. If there is no certain scaling they should be Unknown.
Sif should be comparable to the Warriors Three, among which 1 held off a group of Asgardian soldiers dogpiling him for a while, and the other, not caught off guard like the others, managed to at least stay alive for a while against Hela.

Heimdall should be among the top Asgardians, considering his status as THE gatekeeper, as well as the fact that Loki once talked to him about how he's powerful and yet he follows Odin.

Hmm'kay, once everyone's done talking about upgrades to Loki and the other Asgardians, can we finally bring up the Quake and Graviton pages? I'll wait so that we can draw up the conclusions.

Yeah. I'm lost. Don't scale them because all Tony did was push Loki anyway? Not like we saw what happened after Loki was downed because Tony flew off immediately after.

Gemmysaur said:
Yeah. I'm lost. Don't scale them because all Tony did was push Loki anyway? Not like we saw what happened after Loki was downed because Tony flew off immediately after.
he damaged loki's armor. i posted a video above.

That's... not damage. That's from the plasma that Tony shoots out. There's even the same sparks flying outward from Tony's repulsor. What's left on the armor is from it as well, just that it's caught up in the design of Loki's armor.

That's how I see it anyway.

Well, if Matthew isn't interested in helping out with this, it is up to you two to work out a solution.

The normal Asgardians are High 7-C. They are stronger than them.
That's what the profile says, dunno what you're talking about.
What feat exactly and who scales? Otherswise normal Shinobi are Moon level.

Back