• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Star-Lord Social Influencing Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Here's an odd story. When Impress contacted me to write up the teamwork section for the Guardians of the Galaxy, I realized that Star-Lord has a fair bit of social influencing feats, which I sourced on the team page. I think now's the time to stop beating around the bush and finally write up a social influencing justification and propose it. Lets get into it

Social Influencing (Peter has a preference for negotiating with others, considering it his specialty. Talked Drax out of killing Gamora, the former of which was hellbent on killing her. Despite having betrayed Yondu and being moments away from being made an example of, Quill convinced Udonta to spare and assist him. Motivated Gamora, Rocket, Groot, and Drax to take on Ronan as a team. Confused Ronan for an extended period of time by challenging him to a dance off, distracting him long enough for his teammates to land their attack. Successfully traded 30,000 units for a man's prosthetic leg in the middle of a prison riot)

And thats about it

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back