• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering he kicked out Henry Cavill
bozo-rest-in-piss.gif

I’m sorry who?
It's a long story (and technically off-topic), but let's just say that the Warner Bros-Discovery merger makes the Disney-Fox merger look like a nice day on the beach in comparison...
Oh yeah that dude.

also somehow involved in rooster teeth I believe
TBF, RT was having issues even BEFORE the merger.
well the DCEU was just...... not well received lately

maybe rebooting it and put in charge James Gunn was honestly a good idea
Try telling that to Snyderverse fans.

(Spoiler: it won't end well.)
Tbf Henry was brought back largely due to corporate politics and Rock trying to play 4D chess against WB execs, James is making some tough decisions but I think there's a lot of potential for the DCU he's planning
I mean, he got people to care about PEACEMAKER of all characters: keep in mind, his one claim to fame prior to his show was being the inspiration for one of the Watchmen.

Some more information on the Talokanil water bombs:

Can you tell us more about the water bombs?

The hydro bombs were conceptualized by Hannah Beachler and loosely based off a hand grenade. From here we took some liberties saying that inside our obsidian container were millions of hydrogen molecules. Once the obsidian breaks these hydrogen molecules attract millions of oxygen molecules and create a massive water event. These hydrobombs were the catalysts for the street and city flooding. An average hydrobomb explosion was around 70ft high and generated 200,000 gallons of water. To achieve this, ILM built a complex chain of dependencies in a proprietary suite of robust and efficient solvers for both liquid and air simulations to generate the surface water, whitewater, spray and mist components of the hydrobombs. The components then were rasterized into dense frustrum grids to help blend surface and volumetric elements. Large dump tanks were integrated into the sets, which generated safe onset flood water and character interaction. Additionally, real world reference was used as a guide for increasing the amount of water and turbulence levels, to enhance the danger of what was shot on set. The flooding water needed to cover very large regions of the city. To do it in a single simulation would be very time intensive, so a clustering approach was used to break larger areas into smaller zones and iterate on each individually. We defined large overlapping bounding regions between these clusters with aovs and were able to blend seamlessly between them in comp.

Some more information on the Talokanil water bombs:

Can you tell us more about the water bombs?

The hydro bombs were conceptualized by Hannah Beachler and loosely based off a hand grenade. From here we took some liberties saying that inside our obsidian container were millions of hydrogen molecules. Once the obsidian breaks these hydrogen molecules attract millions of oxygen molecules and create a massive water event. These hydrobombs were the catalysts for the street and city flooding. An average hydrobomb explosion was around 70ft high and generated 200,000 gallons of water. To achieve this, ILM built a complex chain of dependencies in a proprietary suite of robust and efficient solvers for both liquid and air simulations to generate the surface water, whitewater, spray and mist components of the hydrobombs. The components then were rasterized into dense frustrum grids to help blend surface and volumetric elements. Large dump tanks were integrated into the sets, which generated safe onset flood water and character interaction. Additionally, real world reference was used as a guide for increasing the amount of water and turbulence levels, to enhance the danger of what was shot on set. The flooding water needed to cover very large regions of the city. To do it in a single simulation would be very time intensive, so a clustering approach was used to break larger areas into smaller zones and iterate on each individually. We defined large overlapping bounding regions between these clusters with aovs and were able to blend seamlessly between them in comp.
How much would they yield?

Shouldn't DSS have some type of Acausality since he was unaffected by the erasure of his entire timeline? And he should have Immeasurable LS with Magic since he was able to blast away space-time itself and slow down the destruction of his timeline

This could work via KE, but we would require speed
I guess there is the speed of a flood (what was that, like 9 feet per second?), but I'm not sure that would get anything higher than 9-B.

I'd assume methods for creating a flood would get higher results, but I'm uncertain if any of them would be usable (would something like condensation apply?)

something just popped into my head. While trying to erase everyone's minds on Doctor Strange Nwh, did he create a pocket dimension there, or was it space-time manipulation?

I swear, whenever Hollywood recast Indian/Chinese/Romani/whatever other ones I can't think of off the top of my head to being White, nobody cares. Yet when a White character is recast to being Black, you're suddenly "erasing white culture" or something...
Isn’t this the same thing that happens when a person of a different race voice acts a character of a different race?

I swear, whenever Hollywood recast Indian/Chinese/Romani/whatever other ones I can't think of off the top of my head to being White, nobody cares. Yet when a White character is recast to being Black, you're suddenly "erasing white culture" or something...
I’d say now people are more aware and less okay with stuff like that, for example I’ve seen people rightfully criticise the Nolan Batman movies for casting Liam Neeson as Ras Al Ghul and Tom Hardy as Bane, both were portrayed by white men yet Ras is East Asian and Bane is supposed to be Latino

I won’t deny the actors of how well they did. It’s just surprising that there’s a fairly large amount of characters who were turned into white people. I’m hoping they don’t hit Doom with that like they already have two times before but honestly I’m questioning a lot about the MCU recently

Like why did they unironically try to gas up MODOK? That only works ironically

Better question, why did they bring back Darren Cross?

Back