• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
bring-me-thanos-thor.gif

This scene is a classic.

Pretty sure that Daredevil that appeared in She-Hulk is the same exact one from the Netflix show

if i'm not wrong DBA is a reboot right? not a season 4 type
They've implied that both Daredevil and Kingpin are the same ones from the Netflix shows many times, like using the Netflix theme in She-Hulk and having Kingpin wear his father's cuff links in Hawkeye (even though he stopped wearing them by the end of Season 1 but tbh I have a feeling the writers of Hawkeye only watched a handful of episodes from the show). Charlies also said in some interviews that it's the same Daredevil from the Netflix shows.

Well maybe "curse" is a strong word, but I feel like all the Disney+ shows have had SOMETHING happen that hurts the quality overall. Falcon and Winter Soldier possibly being too political even by Captain America standards, Ms. Marvel being targetted at teens, She-Hulk being... She-Hulk, stuff like that.
Makes me wonder sometimes if Disney ruins everything. if Disney buys something is there a high chance it will be ruined?

the thing is something happened inside Disney,

like in the recent years, after 2020 circa, it seems that he's changed, i don't know how to explain it properly but basically it derailed from what it used to be

the thing is something happened inside Disney,

like in the recent years, after 2020 circa, it seems that he's changed, i don't know how to explain it properly but basically it derailed from what it used to be
Two words: Bob Chapek.
maybe the directors? or the ones that works on the scenography?

maybe it them that make the difference in quality
FWIW, I'm pretty sure they were made by different teams...

Tell me more please
Bob Chapek was the CEO of Disney shortly after the Fox merger went through... and is basically responsible for most, if not ALL the recent bad stuff with Disney. Like, he caused the biggest employee walkout in the company's history since the time Walt Disney refused to allow his animators to unionize, that's how bad he screwed up. But miraculously, Chapek was recently ousted as CEO, with his predesessor Bob Iger coming back to basically clean up the mess Chapek made.

Now if only the same could happen to David Zaslav...

Back