• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I thought we were just talking about the time travel?
it’s related. I just Don’t know how to explain things.

this time travel rule is just making me wonder if using a location from a different verse means the fighters will be subjected to the rules of that verse, like the time travel mcu example

We're likely gonna end up upgrading them to 9-A, so the downgrade isn't lasting very long
Admittedly, I don't think thats gonna end up bumping the Netflix dudes. Ant-Man doesn't have a scaling chain that leads back to Kingpin

Kate's a really iffy character to bridge that gap (Yelena was barely trying to fight Kate to the point of playing around. Kingpin was ragdolling her casually)

The value that they scale to will make them stronger than She-Hulk if she doesn't get affected lol
Given the entire narrative implications of that show, I'd argue Jen should upscale the guys who might become 9-A and she would still be stronger than most of the Netflix guys
I figured as much. What about Echo then?
I'd personally still argue its not strong enough for Kate to hit 9-A durability or for the Netflix 9-Bs to get bumped into 9-A. Kate's not a great point to use in favour of Netflix upgrades because we're taking a character who's already shown to be much weaker in AP and durability to the low tier Avengers (and even has more difficulty dealing with thugs compared to those same guys) and then assuming its more favourable in regards to upgrading a cast that's far more consistently 9-B and gets overpowered handily by a baseline 9-A (Black Sky Elektra)

I can't find a clip of the scene in question unfortunately, but at 46:28 of episode 6 of the Hawkeye series Clint does have this to say to Kate regarding Kingpin:

"You took on Kingpin all by yourself. Not many people walk away from somethin' like that."

Make of that what you will.

I'll also note what I pointed out in the other thread that Kate was able to beat up Kazi, who could put up a brief fight against Clint (though Kazi had the advantage of catching Clint off guard at the start) and withstand a kick from Echo. While Kate and Kazi are definitely weaker than the likes of Clint and Echo, it doesn't seem to be a magnitudes of order difference. Plus Kingpin wasn't taking Kate seriously either and the explosive arrow that only briefly knocked him out was labeled "too dangerous" to use by Clint. If waiting for future shows to give more consistency and solid evidence for the likes of Kingpin scaling to street-tier Avengers would be seen as more preferable, that works, but I do think some argument could be made as is.

As an additional note, what LS results would Kingpin tearing off a car door give? There doesn't seem to be any similar calcs for tearing off a car door that I can find.

Last edited:
I can't find a clip of the scene in question unfortunately, but at 46:28 of episode 6 of the Hawkeye series Clint does have this to say to Kate regarding Kingpin:

"You took on Kingpin all by yourself. Not many people walk away from somethin' like that."

Make of that what you will.
It would definitely give her 9-B durability, that much I can’t deny
I'll also note what I pointed out in the other thread that Kate was able to beat up Kazi, who could put up a brief fight against Clint (though Kazi had the advantage of catching Clint off guard at the start) and withstand a kick from Echo. While Kate and Kazi are definitely weaker than the likes of Clint and Echo, it doesn't seem to be a magnitudes of order difference. Plus Kingpin wasn't taking Kate seriously either and the explosive arrow that only briefly knocked him out was labeled "too dangerous" to use by Clint. If waiting for future shows to give more consistency and solid evidence for the likes of Kingpin scaling to street-tier Avengers would be seen as more preferable, that works, but I do think some argument could be made as is.
I see what you’re saying, but Kate and Kazi’s instances of “scaling” to Clint and Echo are fairly weak and they’re more consistently well below them in combat prowess and overall strength. Like I said, assuming the Netflix tiers (excluding Luke Cage or Black Sky Elektra) should be labelled as 9-A is incredibly shaky because it’s characters who are consistently 9-B and get curbstomped by a baseline 9-A somehow scaling to a character who is portrayed as highly inferior to Hawkeye to the point where thugs who can at best crack car door windows give her trouble

It just doesn’t line up

Also I find it kinda funny how in the MCU, Earth always has really tame names for giant events. The Battle of New York is always referred to as The Incident in the Netflix shows while Thanos’ snap is called The Blip. Like these names make what actually happened sound so much less serious lmao

Can someone tell me why some serious plot manipulation was added to Wanda, it seems like something that could be broken openly, very simply playing with reality changed the reality of the town, she built a movie life for herself because the reality is underneath her, she is restoring everything in that space in the future It can wrap and change, why didn't we see it feature in the movie Multi Verse of Madnes, the simple answer is it wasn't the realm of reality because the people there were real and real events were happening it wasn't about mind manipulation and real distortion
in short, plot manipulation wasn't the full meaning it was clearly a reality warping function

This said, I don’t think Netflix dudes will realistically scale to MHS+
I've always had a problem with this. Nobody other than Super Soldier/Black Panther/Spidey Tier people should even come remotely close to MHS+. These are the only people who have had some experience with the likes of Thor in combat and Quicksilver basically.

I've always had a problem with this. Nobody other than Super Soldier/Black Panther/Spidey Tier people should even come remotely close to MHS+. These are the only people who have had some experience with the likes of Thor in combat and Quicksilver basically.
It does seem more consistent for Tier 8 and above to get the MHS+ scaling (if not higher for specific characters). With how much time has passed since we had characters like Hawkeye at Supersonic, I am curious if there’s any new feats that would justify a lower speed tier for Mainline Tier 9s

Tbf why wouldn't Thanos scale to the full value? Is it because of how he uses it compared to Ultron?

Tbf why wouldn't Thanos scale to the full value? Is it because of how he uses it compared to Ultron?
According to the note of his profile:
Despite the Infinity Gauntlet being 2-A for using the combined power of all six of the Infinity Stones, it is unknown if Thanos would have been able to affect space and time with his snap. The least he would have been able to do, as he himself said, was shred the universe down to its last atom, and for this reason he scales to this feat.

Should the complete Infinity Gauntlet have a variable tier depending on the user? Since Thanos can just use a power of 3-A while Infinity Ultron can use its full power at 2-A
This is fine?
Varies depending on the user, at least Universe level (Thanos threatened to shear the universe down to its last atom and create a new one), up to Multiverse level+ with the complete Infinity Gauntlet (Infinity Ultron was able to punch across multiverses, turning them into one "messy universe soup", and became a bigger threat than the likes of Alioth and Dormammu according to The Watcher)

Back