• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This site just needs to change the way it works if the mods don’t even want to put effort in reviewing crt then crt shouldn’t need mod opinions in the first place as people who spend their time getting heavily involved in the verse just to be shot down cause mods can’t be bothered

What's the point of even commenting on a CRT when your just "not on the mood" for it? It just waste a vote for nothing
Because I was pinged for it even when I was bound not to give an opinion on the thread at all in the place when I saw it?

Because I was pinged for it even when I was bound not to give an opinion on the thread at all in the place when I saw it?
Just ignore it then that’s what most people do if they get tagged and don’t want to bother with it

Because if you just hop in and say disagree then it puts all the time op spent to make it go to waste

Aye, ain't my fault when I actually saw y'all trying to suggest Base Thor to be literally multiversal in base and not just stormbreaker itself with no boundaries present in them at all. And besides, It's my choice whether or not if I didn't want to look at the threads that would rather get me tiresome and rather uncomfortable to evaluate.
"And besides, It's my choice whether or not if I didn't want to look at the threads that would rather get me tiresome and rather uncomfortable to evaluate."
Ye so instead, Im gonna disagree instead with 0 reasoning bc Im not in the mood. If ur uncomfortable with it, don't comment or just say neutral

Just ignore it then that’s what most people do if they get tagged and don’t want to bother with it

Because if you just hop in and say disagree then it puts all the time op spent to make it go to waste
Fr. And according to Propellus himself, he's bad with tier 1 and tier 2 stuff and doesn't want to evaluate these type of threads so I don't why he would actually bother comment on it

Maybe he didn't realise it, but its just not funny and waste people's time

This site just needs to change the way it works if the mods don’t even want to put effort in reviewing crt then crt shouldn’t need mod opinions in the first place as people who spend their time getting heavily involved in the verse just to be shot down cause mods can’t be bothered
Letting the non-mods people manage CRTs and accept them freely would just transform the website into CSAP😭

Is it only Netflix shows or is there any mention to Agents of shield, runaways ect?
That article only brings up the Netflix shows, so there still doesn't seem to be much direct confirmation either way on the other pre-Disney+ shows, aside from Agent Carter being referred to as canon by the The Story of Marvel Studios: The Making of the Marvel Cinematic Universe book.

The most solid evidence supporting Agents of SHIELD being canon is still The Wakanda Files featuring Coulson being alive to report on post-Battle of New York events, and Nick Fury's recent profile on the Marvel website (which I'm pretty sure was only added last year) mentioning specific events from his appearance on Agents of SHIELD.

As for the canon statuses of other shows:
  • Inhumans: unclear, Anson Mount coming back to play Earth-838 Black Bolt doesn't really prove anything on its own
  • Runaways: unclear (was removed from both Hulu and Disney+)
  • Cloak and Dagger: unclear (was apparently very briefly referenced in the Luke Cage series)

Letting the non-mods people manage CRTs and accept them freely would just transform the website into CSAP😭
It’s better then having mods who don’t even bother reading the crt run the place😭😭😭
Could you both drop the topic? Otherwise I'm just going to have to start deleting posts otherwise it's just going to come across a toxicity.

Could you both drop the topic? Otherwise I'm just going to have to start deleting posts otherwise it's just going to come across a toxicity.
How is my post in any way toxic? Im saying its obv that without mod supervising CRTs the website would be just madness cuz everyone will edit the page like they want

Goofy ahh rule and Stormbreaker wasn’t touched the other guy crt was to upgrade base thor and people who scale to him
Pretty sure that he used most of the same arguments you did and the CRT was for both stormbreaker and Thor
Unless its in a discussion rule, this was never a thing I saw everywhere
  • When creating content revisions, it is essential to ensure that the topic has not been addressed previously. Rejected content revisions cannot be resubmitted within a short period of time (typically defined as within 3 to 4 months), except in cases where a staff member has a good reason to do so (e.g. important unconsidered information, violation of site standards or flaws in a calculation). This only applies to threads that have received extensive debate or have been rejected due to a clear conflict with the wiki's rules or standards. If a thread passes or is rejected without significant opposition, then opposition should not be restricted from making a point.

Pretty sure that he used most of the same arguments you did and the CRT was for both stormbreaker and Thor

No, I used the argument that the Axe overpowered a full blast from the Gaunlet to scale it to the gaunlet, he used WOG to prove his Ultimate Weapon stuff

No, I used the argument that the Axe overpowered a full blast from the Gaunlet to scale it to the gaunlet, he used WOG to prove his Ultimate Weapon stuff
Pretty sure I saw a lot of those WoG used there.
Earlier in the CRT, you said the axe would scale to the gaunlet at best. And later, in this thread, you said the axe didn't scale gaunlet bc it was damaged by the full blast. How was it damaged ?
I said at best because that thread was about Thor and Stormbreaker being 2-B, that doesn't mean I agree with "the best case scenario" that would be Stormbreaker scaling to 3-A
I said that the blast thrown at Stormbreaker didn't damaged the gaunlet like a 3-A snap did so the blast that he used on Stormbreaker is significantly inferior to 3-A by an unknown degree

I said at best because that thread was about Thor and Stormbreaker being 2-B, that doesn't mean I agree with "the best case scenario" that would be Stormbreaker scaling to 3-A
I said that the blast thrown at Stormbreaker didn't damaged the gaunlet like a 3-A snap did so the blast that he used on Stormbreaker is significantly inferior to 3-A by an unknown degree
Ah ok. Rip Stormbreaker update😭

Pretty sure I saw a lot of those WoG used there.
Yes but that doesn’t mean it’s about stormbreaker the crt is literally called 2-B MCU thor & Thanos dawg

Doesn’t have to already explained why you can even argue the draw back was exclusive to the snap you can also argue the snap was much higher then universal just because Thanos limited it to his own universe says nothing about the amount of energy he actually generated ap isn’t DC

Yes but that doesn’t mean it’s about stormbreaker the crt is literally called 2-B MCU thor & Thanos dawg

Doesn’t have to already explained why you can even argue the draw back was exclusive to the snap you can also argue the snap was much higher then universal just because Thanos limited it to his own universe says nothing about the amount of energy he actually generated ap isn’t DC
The fact the snap damaged the gaunlet will simply infinitetly debunk it, as it would imply more energy was used unfortunatly. Imma rewatch sum MCU stuff later

If you think i'm wrong make the CRT or whatever and let the staff decide
The gaunlet doesn't know you are snapping, only knows the amount of energy that is flowing through it.
Look 3-A is actually a pretty high value because he didn't destroy the universe only an unknown amount of living beings around the whole universe, as far as we know there is likely billions or trillians of planets and stars that don't actually have any living being to kill. So are you trying to say that anytime the gaunlet is used Thanos is actively stopping Low 1-C amounts of energy? That makes no sense, the gaunlet draws the energy required to do whatever the user wishes for.

The gaunlet doesn't know you are snapping, only knows the amount of energy that is flowing through it.
Look 3-A is actually a pretty high value because he didn't destroy the universe only an unknown amount of living beings around the whole universe, as far as we know there is likely billions or trillians of planets and stars that don't actually have any living being to kill. So are you trying to say that anytime the gaunlet is used Thanos is actively stopping Low 1-C amounts of energy? That makes no sense, the gaunlet draws the energy required to do whatever the user wishes for.
Doesn’t know what are you on about the gauntlet isn’t alive the amount of power generating depends on Thanos who controls it

3-A actually isn’t high because 1 we know it can indeed destroy the universe entirely as it’s already done so and 2 it’s already generated infinite energy and did just fine

More nonsense you spouting Thanos has active control over what he does with the gauntlet and the energy produced obviously any time he activates it it’s not Low 1-C

If you think i'm wrong make the CRT or whatever and let the staff decide

Rewatched sum Endgame stuff
The gaunlet wasn't damaged by the snap, but it was damaged later on bc Thanos reduced the stones to ashes (which nearly killed him)
So the Stormbreaker can scale to the gaunlet, and Thor can be scaled to 3-A with the Stormbreaker

Last edited:
Wait actually...this makes it even worse, cuz after the snap, he still had the gems. By Endgame, using the weakened Gaunlet, he destroyed the gems, so Stormbreaker can scale
What?? Did you not understand? The gauntlet was permanently damaged the blast that storm breaker took on did nothing. Having the stones there means nothing, also destroying the stones doesn't have a tier because stones can more easily destroy themselves

What?? Did you not understand? The gauntlet was permanently damaged the blast that storm breaker took on did nothing. Having the stones there means nothing, also destroying the stones doesn't have a tier because stones can more easily destroy themselves
How can the stone more easly destroy themsleves? Also, after the snap, Thanos only had burn marks on his hand. After he destroys the stone, he looks heavly damaged (burn marks on his face + he nearly died from it)

So the stone are def not "easy to destroy"

Back