• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You use the word 90% that will be downgraded and most character scale comes directly from Thor if not downgraded Thor. Who do you start with?
MHS+ scaling comes from Spider-Man, not Thor.
Literally its from spidey and truthfully imo no reason for people who never interacted with him post civil war and several amps to scale to him🤷 Literally discounting anything Thor, spidey, quicksilver or iron man that could maybe go back the best feats from the actual cap guys from calcs is literally subsonic~ supersonic+

I've got a lot more than this for why I say what I say but no reason for me to drop a whole ass bible on why this MHS+ for everyone is just wrong if it ain't gonna be for a crt

I do believe ofc certain peeps scale to MHS+ and higher but there should be a solid and very blatant cutoff. That's just me tho

was gonna say is there any marvel animation or x-men discussion threads to talk about the new show because it’s actually great so far

MCU Eternity's profile says it has a "pocket reality"

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Eternity_(Marvel_Cinematic_Universe)#:~:text=5 References-,Summary,universe, expanding life and creation.

Where is the WoG statement that Thor enters a "pocket reality" instead of standing before the true Eternity itself?

Because the book "The Art of Marvel Studios Thor Love & Thunder" says:

"As Gorr steps through, they all find themselves before the cosmic entity he was seeking: Eternity"

"Eternity, the living embodiment of the universe, was introduced into Marvel Comics as long ago as 1965's Strange Tales #138, from the boundless imagination of Stan Lee and Steve Ditko. In sheer scale, he is the biggest character that Andy Park has translated for the Marvel Cinematic Universe"

"But eventually, Taika went, 'Let's keep it simple and stick with what Eternity looks like in the comics"

9309077-ltartbook1copy.jpg

9309076-ltartbook2copy.jpg

Note that VSB has comic book Hank Pym scaling to low outerverse level for ascending to Eternity's plane of existence.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hank_Pym_(Marvel_Comics)

So if there is no WoG statement about Love & Thunder showing Eternity's pocket reality manifestation, the only WoG statements available (which I provide here above) are that L&T showed the actual Eternity, which literally is a universe.

That would mean Stormbreaker can transcend people outside the universe and grow them in physical size to large multi-galactic based on onscreen visuals. And Thor currently possesses Stormbreaker.

9247925-thorgorreternity.jpg

Last edited:
Why doesn't the axe scale to the Infinity Stone tho tbh?
The CRT just got rejected because WoG have little value unless it's in the movies, also as far as I saw they never said the axe is above the infinity gaunlet they said its above the gaunlet, so Stormbreaker scaling above the gaunlet sure but above the gaunlet with the infinity stones not so much.

The CRT just got rejected because WoG have little value unless it's in the movies, also as far as I saw they never said the axe is above the infinity gaunlet they said its above the gaunlet, so Stormbreaker scaling above the gaunlet sure but above the gaunlet with the infinity stones not so much.
It can’t get rejected because it’s shown in the film the IG got completely negged and has 0 proof could do anything to it outside of hax

You can’t reject numerous wog guide books and on screen feat + intent by the man who literally created the infinity gauntlet

Are you a troll above gauntlet without stones like is that a joke has the be the dumbest thing you’ve ever said

It can’t get rejected because it’s shown in the film the IG got completely negged and has 0 proof could do anything to it outside of hax

You can’t reject numerous wog guide books and on screen feat + intent by the man who literally created the infinity gauntlet
Most people just did it, why can't you accept the truth of what just happened?
Are you a troll above gauntlet without stones like is that a joke has the be the dumbest thing you’ve ever said
Eitri never made the stones, only the gaunlet.

Most people just did it, why can't you accept the truth of what just happened?
Because the people who did lack common sense like 1 guy thought everyone who scaled to hulk is star level does it make it true the entire point of crt are to change things that people didn’t think of which happens all the time

Eitri never made the stones, only the gaunlet.
And? He made a device that could harness all 6 stones also You watched infinity war correct you know the plot of the movie right
???

Thanos had 2 infinity stones in the gauntlet he was already to powerful to stop stated by Thor who needed a weapon that could defeat him and his gauntlet which already has infinity stones in it

Like please man I know your smarter then this

Because the people who did lack common sense like 1 guy thought everyone who scaled to hulk is star level does it make it true the entire point of crt are to change things that people didn’t think of which happens all the time
1 guy thinking doesn't make it true. But that still doesn't change your CRT getting rejected.
And? He made a device that could harness all 6 stones also You watched infinity war correct you know the plot of the movie right
???
So? Still doesn't make the gaunlet scale to the stones, Eitri made Stormbreaker to be stronger than the gaunlet that he created not the stones that Thanos added afterwards.
Thanos had 2 infinity stones in the gauntlet he was already to powerful to stop stated by Thor who needed a weapon that could defeat him and his gauntlet which already has infinity stones in it
Eitri doesn't know the infinity stones, nor how powerful they are, he only made what he could, what he could do is create a weapon that can defeat his own creation.

guy thinking doesn't make it true. But that still doesn't change your CRT getting rejected.
It clearly wasn’t 1 or star level everyone wouldn’t of been made regardless

Also that wasn’t my crt stormbreaker is absolutely that strong you not liking that isn’t my problem

So? Still doesn't make the gaunlet scale to the stones, Eitri made Stormbreaker to be stronger than the gaunlet that he created not the stones that Thanos added afterwards.
what are you on about the gauntlet was never as strong as the stones themselves doesn’t change the fact it scales above the gauntlet and it’s max capability

My guy you spout random nonsense 24/7 who said eitri made infinity stones lol like no wonder it’s so easy to debunk your arguments because you yourself don’t even know what your talking about half the time

Eitri doesn't know the infinity stones, nor how powerful they are, he only made what he could, what he could do is create a weapon that can defeat his own creation.
Delusional eitri has to know or he can’t make a device that can harness all 6 my guy obviously he doesn’t know their full capability but he knows some of it or he couldn’t make the gauntlet in the first place

He made a weapon that could defeat the infinity gauntlet congratulations on debunking yourself 👏

It clearly wasn’t 1 or star level everyone wouldn’t of been made regardless
It wasn't accepted so... where you getting with this?
Also that wasn’t my crt stormbreaker is absolutely that strong you not liking that isn’t my problem
That CRT being rejected means the one with the problem is not me is you
what are you on about the gauntlet was never as strong as the stones themselves doesn’t change the fact it scales above the gauntlet and it’s max capability
The gaunlet was destroyed when the stones where used on a 3-A feat, so obviously the gaunlet can't actually handle the stones full power
My guy you spout random nonsense 24/7 who said eitri made infinity stones lol like no wonder it’s so easy to debunk your arguments because you yourself don’t even know what your talking about half the time
I said he din't made it so scaling the Stormbreaker above the stones is your own nonsense
Delusional eitri has to know or he can’t make a device that can harness all 6 my guy obviously he doesn’t know their full capability but he knows some of it or he couldn’t make the gauntlet in the first place
The gaunlet was destroyed when the stones where used on a 3-A feat, so obviously the gaunlet can't actually handle the stones full power
He made a weapon that could defeat the infinity gauntlet congratulations on debunking yourself 👏
He made a weapon to defeat his previous creation which was a gaunlet not a gaunlet with infinity stones thank you very much

It wasn't accepted so... where you getting with this?
If I made an axe crt it almost certainly would because my argument has like 6 wog + on screen feat + intent from the guy who literally made the gauntlet

That CRT being rejected means the one with the problem is not me is you
ughh no it doesn’t because if you actually read what I said that wasn’t my crt I don’t care to upgrade what ever character that strong I only care that the axe is being downplayed by this site

I said he din't made it so scaling the Stormbreaker above the stones is your own nonsense
He doesn’t have to make it you goof he made the device capable of harnessing all 6 stones then made another the axe capable of defeating the stones and the gauntlet

The gauntlet was fried not destroyed and the gauntlet withstood snapping the universe and destroying the stones obviously it can’t handle maximum output it isn’t ultron or something and this is irrelevant what ever Thanos profile is for the gauntlet is what ever the axe would scale above

He made a weapon to defeat his previous creation which was a gaunlet not a gaunlet with infinity stones thank you very much
thank you very much this proves your trolling because nobody can be this goofy

Back