• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like her thunderclaps straight up couldn’t do anything to him besides hurt his ears.
Not being able to clap a shockwave as well as Bruce doesn’t mean she isn’t comparable, especially when earlier she staggered him with punches, that’s just a technique she never used before.
I’m just not seeing any real reason for her to scale to bruce
these justifications for she hulk not scaling to smart hulk don’t take into account that jen actually did hurt and stagger bruce with some of her attacks which means she bare minimum scales somewhat
Also all of OneBleachHurricanes justifications too

In regards to She-Hulks rating perhaps it could be something like this:
placeholder tier (reasoning here), Possibly Large Island level (Fought against Smart Hulk, although he could have been holding back. Emil Blonsky's parole officer believed that She-Hulk could protect him if Blonsky transformed into Abomination)
Seems fine with me

In regards to She-Hulks rating perhaps it could be something like this:
placeholder tier (reasoning here), Possibly Large Island level (Fought against Smart Hulk, although he could have been holding back. Emil Blonsky's parole officer believed that She-Hulk could protect him if Blonsky transformed into Abomination)
this is fine too, the placeholder tier depending on whether or not we get anymore good feats in the show will probably be her breaking the ground of that parking lot roof with Daredevil

this is fine too, the placeholder tier depending on whether or not we get anymore good feats in the show will probably be her breaking the ground of that parking lot roof with Daredevil
She Hulk does have Bruce’s blood in her (literally) so she should be able to scale somewhat

Not being able to clap a shockwave as well as Bruce doesn’t mean she isn’t comparable, especially when earlier she staggered him with punches, that’s just a technique she never used before.

Also all of OneBleachHurricanes justifications too
It dose though, I’d think the thunderclap would require a lot of strength to pull off and the fact she couldn’t even muster up one to hurt him(besides his hearing) doesn’t make me that confident in her power. I guess but that’s about it everything else she threw at Bruce he just shrugged off if anything it just looks like she caught him off guard.

It dose though, I’d think the thunderclap would require a lot of strength to pull off and the fact she couldn’t even muster up one to hurt him(besides his hearing) doesn’t make me that confident in her power. I guess but that’s about it everything else she threw at Bruce he just shrugged off if anything it just looks like she caught him off guard.
she was still able to wrestle with him, still able to harm him with her attacks, the thunderclaps may show a difference in their power but that small portion of their casual fight isn’t be all end all evidence that she doesn’t scale, I’m not even pushing for her to scale fully just somewhat which is reasonable and supported by the show

she was still able to wrestle with him, still able to harm him with her attacks, the thunderclaps may show a difference in their power but that small portion of their casual fight isn’t be all end all evidence that she doesn’t scale, I’m not even pushing for her to scale fully just somewhat which is reasonable and supported by the show
If you mean rolling down a hill then sure, no not really besides that one punch he shrugged off just about everything else she threw at him. Ya and it’s not just that I’m talking about hulk straight up rag dolls her in ever “clash” they had, heck he even pushed her back casually with one hand. That doesn’t give me the feeling of someone that should scale to Bruce. I mean heck in invincible(the show) mark got in one good hit on Nolan but clearly there not anywhere on the same lvl

Also, was any attempt ever made to evaluate Arthur Harrow's pillar busting feat from the Moon Knight finale? I'm certain the feat was posted here at some point, but I don't recall if it was considered viable to calc.

Also, was any attempt ever made to evaluate Arthur Harrow's pillar busting feat from the Moon Knight finale? I'm certain the feat was posted here at some point, but I don't recall if it was considered viable to calc.
I’d like to know about this as well.

As far as She-Hulk goes, I really think she should scale from her own feats and have a “Possibly Higher” rating for sparring with Smart Hulk.

Link the feat again? I haven't seen that one

If High 6-A interdimensional travel can't be used for direct AP scaling, what about this calc? I still can't find any evidence it was deemed unusable, unless it was brought up in an earlier thread, and if it can be used, it would still give Awakened Thor-level characters a solid feat to scale from instead of just upscaling from the Sokovia feat.
Link the feat again? I haven't seen that one
Found it!

Just finished watching She-Hulk: Attorney at Law episode 8.

Daredevil pretty easily evades She-Hulk, only getting incapacitated by a thunderclap.

Leap-Frog withstands falling several meters onto concrete when his boot rockets fail, with the only noteworthy injury he appears to sustain being burns from his boot rockets catching on fire afterwards. (Though he doesn't quite tank a subsequent multistory fall later on). Maybe around 9-C durability? I'm not sure if it was a high enough fall to get 9-B results. He also hurts the foot of a thug who can hurt him with a punch, so I guess it could also scale to his AP.

She-Hulk's best AP feat is probably breaking the parking lot roof, though she does also get a few decent wall-busting feats that might have potential. She also throws a car a decent distance.

Me waiting for when someone still asks about its canonicity
ryback-eating-chips.gif

So anyone got ideas on what those guys that appeared in the episode cliffhanger are?
My theory is that they're some sort of weird Hulk fanclub, because they use a Hulk picture and also claim that Jen stole the Hulks powers

Leap-Frog withstands falling several meters onto concrete when his boot rockets fail, with the only noteworthy injury he appears to sustain being burns from his boot rockets catching on fire afterwards. (Though he doesn't quite tank a subsequent multistory fall later on). Maybe around 9-C durability? I'm not sure if it was a high enough fall to get 9-B results. He also hurts the foot of a thug who can hurt him with a punch, so I guess it could also scale to his AP.
Let’s see some Leap-Frog match spam

So anyone got ideas on what those guys that appeared in the episode cliffhanger are?
My theory is that they're some sort of weird Hulk fanclub, because they use a Hulk picture and also claim that Jen stole the Hulks powers
I’ve got a theory

It’s clearly the agent from NWH and Ms. Marvel, who will be revealed to be Morlun. He is the final MCU villain

Last episode of She Hulk was pretty good, my favorite of all the last episodes. And Jen started acting like a true angry hulk after that screen got hacked.

Should this Daredevil have a key, or will we upgrade his page as a whole?

If you mean rolling down a hill then sure, no not really besides that one punch he shrugged off just about everything else she threw at him. Ya and it’s not just that I’m talking about hulk straight up rag dolls her in ever “clash” they had, heck he even pushed her back casually with one hand. That doesn’t give me the feeling of someone that should scale to Bruce. I mean heck in invincible(the show) mark got in one good hit on Nolan but clearly there not anywhere on the same lvl
I see where you’re coming from with these points but I still think (at least as of right now the season finale is next week and may change things) an at most or possibly large island level rating should be on her profile when she eventually gets one, there’s still the other justification that blonskys parole officer thought she would be good protection in case he was abomination again, it’s not concrete evidence but I think that and the other justifications warrant a possibly or at most rating.

Wow I was worried they wouldn’t stick the landing but they basically wrote Matt perfectly in this new episode, as for the rest of it too I think it was great. I haven’t been active on here for a while so I never got to mention but I’ve really been digging She-Hulk, I know in this thread feelings on it are a bit mixed but if they end the season well it might be one of my favourite disney+ shows so far.

Last episode of She Hulk was pretty good, my favorite of all the last episodes. And Jen started acting like a true angry hulk after that screen got hacked.

Should this Daredevil have a key, or will we upgrade his page as a whole?
Tbf I don’t think he does anything in the episode that he couldn’t already do, maybe surviving the thunderclap shockwave as an added durability justification?

Tbf I don’t think he does anything in the episode that he couldn’t already do, maybe surviving the thunderclap shockwave as an added durability justification?

Hmm, not sure if that's really worth of a dura justification since that thunderclap was really casual from her. But we could add more justification to his Acrobatics during his fight with She Hulk when he was swinging over that hole onto that parking lot. We could also upgrade him to MHS+ for how he was easily reacting to a casual She-Hulk in battle. He could also use a new render for his new suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back