• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

This trailer legit got me hype lol

3a1321f1fb8bcb69346b37be6f78a6d3.gif

Common phase 4 L

I want to take the opportunity to say thanks to everyone here for being a awesome group of people to discuss things with.

I unfortunately got caught up with someone basically ranting at me just for having a Disney+ subscription.

They went on going on about how "every MCU show is shit, Moon Knight was the best show and even then that's a 3/10 at best"

Can't even talk about Star Wars shows because apparently they're all shit, by being badly done and don't make sense.

Someone else had the ******* cheek to say that I shouldn't voice my opinion on anything except Halo, because they like that.

Rant over.

I want to take the opportunity to say thanks to everyone here for being a awesome group of people to discuss things with.

I unfortunately got caught up with someone basically ranting at me just for having a Disney+ subscription.

They went on going on about how "every MCU show is shit, Moon Knight was the best show and even then that's a 3/10 at best"

Can't even talk about Star Wars shows because apparently they're all shit, by being badly done and don't make sense.

Someone else had the ******* cheek to say that I shouldn't voice my opinion on anything except Halo, because they like that.

Rant over.
black-guy-staring-at-someone.gif

Where can I find said individual, just wanna talk them having the audacity to treat ya like this MCU ***** aside but seriously damn ik people don't like the MCU but no reason to be assholes about it

Rant over.
Hater: "Disney+ is bad and you should feel bad for having it!!1!!!111!"

Also Hater: wants to talk about a series that recently had a terrible streaming show

Is it just me, or do they have double standards?

Rant over.
I’ve been seeing it less and less on Star Wars, but way more frequently on MCU lately

Rant over.
Can we have a permission to shot this guy you mentioned?
TotalHairyBelugawhale-max-1mb.gif

Rant over.
Even if some people genuinely hate these shows or Disney, they have no right to just shit on those who like them. And I viciously despise people who tell others what they have the right to like/think/talk about. No one has the right to do that.

I’ll be honest I like Loki and even MoM but I will say the writing of the latter left a lot to be desired and was p underwhelming at times, what makes MoM’s script more annoying to me was that they took out so many cool concepts and even character arcs that would’ve made the movie a million times better (in the original script we actually would’ve got a flashback to stranges sister dying at the frozen lake and the final battle of the movie would’ve took place there since the original villain was going to be nightmare with wanda fully turning bad at the end setting up a future event movie), now on top of that waldron seems to maybe be not that great a guy so naturally sign him up for the next endgame level movie

I just remembered this statement from Ms. Marvel where Erik Selvig said in one of his books that the energy required for inter-dimensional travel would be the base energy of the sun which is high 6-A, if this is true wouldn’t that mean that America Chavez and Clea would be at that strong too since Americas whole deal is that she punches portals to other universes and Clea casually cuts a portal to the Dark Dimension into existence in the MoM post credits scene, idk if this is very sound but it could lead to good upgrades possibly

I just remembered this statement from Ms. Marvel where Erik Selvig said in one of his books that the energy required for inter-dimensional travel would be the base energy of the sun which is high 6-A, if this is true wouldn’t that mean that America Chavez and Clea would be at that strong too since Americas whole deal is that she punches portals to other universes and Clea casually cuts a portal to the Dark Dimension into existence in the MoM post credits scene, idk if this is very sound but it could lead to good upgrades possibly

Casual High 6-A Wanda?! 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back