• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, not sure if that's really worth of a dura justification since that thunderclap was really casual from her. But we could add more justification to his Acrobatics during his fight with She Hulk when he was swinging over that hole onto that parking lot. We could also upgrade him to MHS+ for how he was easily reacting to a casual She-Hulk in battle. He could also use a new render for his new suit.
Would the rest of the Netflix cast get upgraded because of this? Also I’ll see if I can find a good render of the new suit

Would the rest of the Netflix cast get upgraded because of this? Also I’ll see if I can find a good render of the new suit
Looking at the WoGs, it seems like the Netflix Daredevil show is indeed canon, so I guess the Netflix can all be scaled to MHS+.

I see where you’re coming from with these points but I still think (at least as of right now the season finale is next week and may change things) an at most or possibly large island level rating should be on her profile when she eventually gets one, there’s still the other justification that blonskys parole officer thought she would be good protection in case he was abomination again, it’s not concrete evidence but I think that and the other justifications warrant a possibly or at most rating.
Eh will see, and I’m just saying that doesn’t sound right. Not really I doubt the officer knows much about her actually strength besides the fact she’s a hulk and as we know hulk beat abomination so by proxy the average joe would probably think she can do the same. Not really but eh maybe the final will change that

I'm starting to think they're not JUST a bunch of angry Internet users. This all felt WAY too elaborate for that...
They just seem to be the MCU version of reddit and 4chan as they're seen by people who doesn't try to make real research about it and just say "rEdDit Is seXiSt" (anyone thinking reddit is just an incel lair doesn't know a thing about it). Which is a shame considering they're a much bigger threat in the comics and had many interesting characters. Though we might actually get Red She-Hulk, which would be interesting.

Though we might actually get Red She-Hulk, which would be interesting.
🥱

Harpy is always better for Betty
latest

...Also, what makes you think we'll get Red She-Hulk

They just seem to be the MCU version of reddit and 4chan as they're seen by people who doesn't try to make real research about it and just say "rEdDit Is seXiSt" (anyone thinking reddit is just an incel lair doesn't know a thing about it). Which is a shame considering they're a much bigger threat in the comics and had many interesting characters. Though we might actually get Red She-Hulk, which would be interesting.
I don’t think the point of that was to make fun of Reddit. It was mostly making fun of the people who judge the show purely off the fact that it’s “a female hulk”. They only made a Reddit expy because of copyrighting most likely

Probably. I just get more and more annoyed that too many people are reducing fanbases to the vocal bunch of jerks of the group and completely ignore, often voluntarily since it wouldn't suit their point, the fact that, vocal or not, it's just that, a part of a larger group. Reddit is a victim of this, along with Zack Snyder, SW, LOTR, even the MCU and DC.

Probably. I just get more and more annoyed that too many people are reducing fanbases to the vocal bunch of jerks of the group and completely ignore, often voluntarily since it wouldn't suit their point, the fact that, vocal or not, it's just that, a part of a larger group. Reddit is a victim of this, along with Zack Snyder, SW, LOTR, even the MCU and DC.
I mean that’s true but the show did sort of predict the reaction that certain people would take to it, some of the fake memes they had on the intelligencia website are literally one for one with ones that the people they were aiming those jokes at made as the show was coming out which I think is pretty hilarious

That’s pretty much any fandom in a nutshell. They have a toxic side to them and people manly focus on that

A lot of these studios are baiting these people on purpose now. No publicity is bad publicity. It is what it is.

So, is not one going to mention the fact that Riri's suit is already highly a advanced piece of artillery from the beginning instead of a more rudimentary thing like some merchandise and her series' leaks implied?

Just finished watching the Werewolf by Night special.

Elsa Bloodstone can fight experienced monster hunters and take some decent hits, so she's probably around 9-C.

The Werewolf is likely 9-B for breaking through a large metal cage and easily tearing into people. He should also probably get resistance to electricity.

Man-Thing broke through a roof/ceiling offscreen and seems to be able to reduce people to char, so 9-A? Heat manipulation seems like an obvious ability for him.

The Bloodstone might warrant a page, considering the abilities it had demonstrated or mentioned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back