• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost done with Agent Venom and Venom's profile ^^

Go vote now, or change your vote, if you haven't already! I'll be closing it in a few hours ^^

Sooo, I kinda ****** the poll by allowing people unlimited votes. Should I restart it or leave it?

Might as well go with who won
LOKI
Loki-loki-thor-2011-31055598-800-1131.jpg
Since the next poll is number 10, I included some additional options ^^

Just finished watching She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Attorney for Hire

Nothing really notable in terms of feats that I saw. Also, the episode was rather short, as I think the credits started by the 25 minute mark.

Great meta joke there: "The fight was so many years ago, I’m a completely different person now. Literally."

Enjoyed it quite a bit. shame the episodes are really short... Hulk going somewhere into space seems potentially important if it's setting something up

I'd say it's about the same as the first episode, 7 or 8/10

Last episode was fine.

Although, Emil escaping jail was pretty predictable. And how the hell is Bruce having phone service in space?

Last episode was fine.

Although, Emil escaping jail was pretty predictable. And how the hell is Bruce having phone service in space?
He didn't escape jail, it's just shots of him from Shang-Chi where Wong trains/fights him.

Latest She-Hulk episode gives us confirmation (although it wasn’t unexpected) that Emil has the ability to transform in and out of his Abomination form. That’s all I know of ability wise that’s new

Latest She-Hulk episode gives us confirmation (although it wasn’t unexpected) that Emil has the ability to transform in and out of his Abomination form. That’s all I know of ability wise that’s new
What if Emil could be lying about his "new leaf"?

Agreed. He has massive potential to join the Thunderbolts, I'd be surprised if he wasn't a member

Lol that shi too much.
Bro said hot chick over there ima go talk to it.
Like who do you know that talks like that 😂
Honestly I'm fine with it as long as it isn't portrayed as serious, like this man is just hyper sexist in the most outlandishly cartoonish way.

The show is a comedy, but I'm fine with them talking about workplace sexism, but if they should probably use a different character if they want it to looked at seriously.

Lol. Decided to try & estimate the boulder toss scene from memory. Assumed a 2 meter diameter sphere boulder for simplicity & supposedly Earth's escape velocity is 11,200 meters per second. (Hulk threw the boulder to space, right?)

2 meter diameter spherical boulder gets a volume of 4,188,790.2 cm3. The most common rocks on Earth are sedimentary, & of those, sandstone is 1 of the most common, with density ranging from 2,000 to 2,600 kg/m3. Average of those densities is 2,300 kg/m3.

2,300 kg/m3 * 4,188,790.2 cm3 = 9,634.21746 kilograms

0.5 * Mass * Velocity squared.
11,200 m/s squared = 125,440,000
0.5 * 9634.21746 kilograms * 125,440,000 = 604,258,119,091.2 joules.

A shame power scaling has inflated the numbers on profiles so much, because that estimate is casually about 1.5 times baseline 8-A Multi-City Block Level.

Of course, the yield could be way different; I only estimated from memory the rock's size & materials, & assumed it was thrown at Earth's escape velocity. It could have a different size/volume, material, mass, & speed.
It could easily have like, several times the mass if the rock is 3 meters or something instead of 2 meters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back