• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, kind of, I guess
IMG_2330.png

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we still have those higher end feats you discussed in the MCU Tier 6 upgrade that will possibly be applied?
Weren't a lot of those unusable or something? And a lot of characters are currently not allowed to be any higher than High 6-B because of Asgard's destruction killing Surtur

If Mysterio's drones (which were repurposed by Damage Control) keep their 8-C durability rating, Ms. Marvel should scale above that for being able to destroy them as early as the second episode. Otherwise, most of her power feats look around 9-B, though the hole in the ground she created in the finale might potentially be worth calling.

If Mysterio's drones (which were repurposed by Damage Control) keep their 8-C durability rating, Ms. Marvel should scale above that for being able to destroy them as early as the second episode. Otherwise, most of her power feats look around 9-B, though the hole in the ground she created in the finale might potentially be worth calling.
I'd say 8-C is a pretty uncontroversial rating for Kamala since it's possible she'll get even better feats next year in The Marvels

Weren't a lot of those unusable or something? And a lot of characters are currently not allowed to be any higher than High 6-B because of Asgard's destruction killing Surtur
To me that just seems like inconsistency since there are many tier 6 feats the MCU showed us yet suddenly some big fire dude showed up and said “ima blow myself up” and died from a tier 6 explosion all the sudden

I don't see how she has vehicular mastery when she failed her driving test, nor do I see how she has martial arts mastery either. Preparation should probably go too.

There needs to be scans/reference as well...

I don't see how she has vehicular mastery when she failed her driving test, nor do I see how she has martial arts mastery either. Preparation should probably go too.

There needs to be scans/reference as well...
Damn I thought she learned how to drive by the end of the series but that was actually Nakia driving the car at the end of episode 6 so that can go, also obviously she isn't a master martial artist but she can fight and keep up with other martial artists so I don't see any issues with her having it as an ability

Also looking at the preparation page I might have misunderstood the conditions that need to be met for a profile to have it since even though Kamala does come up with schemes and preparations for attacks like against Damage Control that stuff doesn't fall under any of the types on the preparation page

Alright I added more links and sources to all the feats and removed vehicular mastery and preparation, my bad for not sharing my sandbox for the profile before uploading it

Btw have we had any discussions on Ms Marvel's ratings?
Bumping this. Interesting.
I still don't agree with the drones being building level, honestly
Why's that?

Also, what would y'all say the upsides & downsides of She-Hulk so far are?
I liked the tropical scenery, getting to catch up with Bruce & his lore, seeing Bruce again.... But a lot of Jennifer Walters's personality was a bit bothersome to me.
She claims she had better control of her emotions, but I feel like she gets angry way more easily Bruce. Maybe she means in general & her time as She-Hulk is just a time of inexperience & above average anger for her than normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back