• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of this guy coming back and becoming The Leader?
the-leader-creepy-smile.gif

here’s the quote

“I can’t believe we’ve reached a point where I’m more excited for the next DCEU movie than the next MCU movie. I still have some slivers of hope (like with Guardians 3 and Spider-Man 4), but this phase feels so disjointed and has become a perfect example of “quantity over quality.”
"Excited for the next DCEU movie"
They know that the DCEU is literally a multiversal train wreck at this point right?

I saw She-Hulk episode 2 recently. I liked the professionalism in the security & the lawyers & such. I'm skeptical Abomination's human self (Apologies, I can't remember his name, I literally just woke up.) actually does feel remorse, despite all his supposed spiritualism & the haikus. Writing can be insincere, & can be a way to express non-remorseful feelings, too. For entertainment, perhaps. Maybe inside, he's laughing that they'd actually believe that, or writing is just fun for him, but he doesn't care about apologizing or remorse regardless.

Also, I feel like Jen gets angry too easily for what she's claimed.
I also got mad when she was like "What's he [Abomination] gonna do, throw a can of fava beans at me?" Mrs. Walters, the security has been nothing but serious with you, & this is your do-or-die case on your current job, & the man you are joking about throwing beans at you is a superpowered supervillain who could contend with The Hulk, who I have a hard time believing is NOT physically superior to you.
So could you show a little bit of professionalism/respect, PLEASE?!

Sorry, sorry. Anyway, what does everyone else think?

On the topic of MCEU vs DCEU, why or why not look forward to DCEU movies? What are the pros & cons of the current upcoming movies for both franchises?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back