• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
294001225_1374478856370603_2798279862123758146_n.jpg

Well yeah, between her former fans (genuinely sympathetic, guys who would just see the idea as funny or just perverts hoping she will return to what she did), plus new guys who would be introduced to her and her former...work (and surely love it at least for some) and those who would genuinely consider hiring a famous **** actress of arab origins a progressive move (which is ironic considering how much she despises the idea of saying her former work is empowering), she wouldn't be solely hated for that

the SMU is perfectly following the MCU with the first movie being considered good (mostly) and the next two being considered bad (mostly)
Also consider how Morbius and Incredible Hulk are both movies about scientists who accidentally turned themselves into something they struggle to control
There's a lot of correlation here and if we go by this Kraven The Hunter will onpar with Thor 1 and Madame Web will be onpar with First Avenger

Incredible Hulk is amazing

Also, I doubt El Muerto is gonna be good

I actually like the sound of a Madame Web movie (Though personally, I'm just waiting for Sony and Amazon to start production on that Silk series)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back