• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, it was very bad but still funny and kind of enjoyable. venom 2 was just absolute shit though
Venom 2 was amazing
carnage-fortnite.gif

As have I, never thought it was bad and I believe my only real critique was that Kro was wasted and that plot point wasn't needed or rather didn't amount to much in the end that aside it was a solid film and gave us tier 4 Celestials and tier 3 arishem

As have I, never thought it was bad and I believe my only real critique was that Kro was wasted and that plot point wasn't needed or rather didn't amount to much in the end that aside it was a solid film and gave us tier 4 Celestials and tier 3 arishem
Yeah man just gets sliced just like that, besides that i think the movie also sorta lacks a sense of urgency for like the first hour cuz they're just dicking around and chilling mostly
It did have some stuff that i found pretty cool tho, like everyone discussing the emergence and some of them actually bringing up some points towards it being a good thingy

That reminds me @Aguywhodoesthings is there a page with common MPa values like for concrete or steel

Yeah man just gets sliced just like that, besides that i think the movie also sorta lacks a sense of urgency for like the first hour cuz they're just dicking around and chilling mostly
It did have some stuff that i found pretty cool tho, like everyone discussing the emergence and some of them actually bringing up some points towards it being a good thingy
Yeah but I also enjoyed that quite a bit and I feel like tons of phase 4 movies and prior are actually missing stretches where everything isn't urgent and going to shit where we can see the characters actual downtime and them truely hanging out being human or even stopping minor crimes and helping average joes ya know

Unfortunately i don't think so
Riiip I'll have to compile my own for calcs

Also is it right to use that for cutting feats or is it case by case? We don't really have anything as far as I've seen that talks about using that in calcs and which to use that for

I was told to use the MPa of concrete for one cutting feat I calculated

Eternals was solid I think there are some characters who’s whole existence adds nothing (cough cough, sprite), and interesting characters who didn’t get enough development either due to being sidelined or dead before they could get any.

outside of those general issues I thought Ikaris was a boring villain who’s reveal seemed predictable from the trailers alone and the deviants becoming the side annoyance towards the end wasn’t cool.

other than that the cinematography was great, a crap ton of clean ass shots all around, the characters that did get development got mostly quality development, Disney finally showing some explicit main character diversity was nice, and the action in the movie was feasible.

Riiip I'll have to compile my own for calcs

Also is it right to use that for cutting feats or is it case by case? We don't really have anything as far as I've seen that talks about using that in calcs and which to use that for

I was told to use the MPa of concrete for one cutting feat I calculated
I think for cutting you'd just calculate the volume that was cut and multiply that by the pulverization value, that's the formula i've seen at least

I think for cutting you'd just calculate the volume that was cut and multiply that by the pulverization value, that's the formula i've seen at least
Yeah that's what I used but someone told me that was wrong in a calc 🤷‍♀️

They weren't a CGM or anything but still it was new to me to do it that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back