• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X-Men Film Series: Phoenix Force profile and High-Tiers upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a blog/sandbox for a profile of the Phoenix Force (X-Men Film Series), this CRT is for the profile to be evaluated by other members and thus publish it.

I also have a question about a feat. In this scene, Jean and the Phoenix Force merge into one being, generating a large explosion and disappearing in the end; and in another scene we can see the Phoenix traveling through space again. That would be regeneration?

By the way, If someone can get a image in better quality for the profile it would be great, since the current one is literally a phone screenshot of a YouTube video

Creation is life manip

Btw, I don't see the need for universal ap. She gave life through hax, that's not comparable to AP. At least 5-B works tho for the planet destroying thing. In addition to, it can be an overtime thing considering she has been around since the beginning.

So, range, ap, Dura, all needs to be just "at least planet/ary" tier

I also havn about a feat. In this scene, Jean and the Phoenix Force merge into one being, generating a large explosion and disappearing in the end; and in another scene we can see the Phoenix traveling through space again. That would be regeneration?
Not really sure about the regeneration giving it's physiology and the 3A is too much of a stretch on that vague statement

I don't think Vuk's statement is an exaggeration or something vague since she and the rest of the surviving D'Bari have only been following, observing and studying the Phoenix Force across the universe since the destruction of their planet, and they are very knowledgeable about it. By the way, should the Phoenix Force have Duplication since Vuk had a fragment of it while Jean had the rest in her body?

I'm going to use this thread to also upgrade the lifting strength of some characters. This calc of Magneto "moving" the Earth was accepted, so it would upgrade the LS of the High-Tiers to Class Z. The scale would be something like this:
Magneto < Apocalypse (Empowered Magneto) < Jean Grey (Easily overpowered Apocalypse) < Jean Grey as the host of the PF (Her powers and abilities are enhanced by the PF) < Phoenix Force

If we use the Mid-End of the calc, the result (9.55385×10^23 kg) is only 1.0466984514× away from Class Y (10^24 kg), so some characters could upscale to that

I'm going to use this thread to also upgrade the lifting strength of some characters. This calc of Magneto "moving" the Earth was accepted, so it would upgrade the LS of the High-Tiers to Class Z. The scale would be something like this:
Magneto < Apocalypse (Empowered Magneto) < Jean Grey (Easily overpowered Apocalypse) < Jean Grey as the host of the PF (Her powers and abilities are enhanced by the PF) < Phoenix Force
I also calculated the AP of Magneto's feat, I obtained 6-A to High 6-A depending on the end, so the accepted calc would also upgrade the AP of the High-Tiers in addition to the LS

Both the Low-End and the Mid-End of the calc were accepted as "At least 6-A, possibly High 6-A". I think the final scale would be something like this:
  • Magneto: At least 6-A, possibly High 6-A - Class Z, possibly higher
  • Apocalypse: At least 6-A, possibly High 6-A - At least Class Z, possibly higher
  • Jean Grey: At least 6-A, possibly High 6-A - At least Class Z, possibly Class Y
  • Jean Grey (HotPF): At least 6-A, possibly High 6-A - At least Class Z, possibly Class Y
  • Phoenix Force: At least 5-B, possibly 3-A - At least Class Z, possibly Class Y
Thoughts?

Last edited:
Looks fine at a glance, as long as none of the dipshits on YouTube axe our vids.

Also allow me to hijack this thread with another CRT: ADDING REFERENCES AND SCANS TO IMGUR OR OTHER SUITABLE SITES.

Should be relatively easy, just name the movies and nothing else.

Also allow me to hijack this thread with another CRT: ADDING REFERENCES AND SCANS TO IMGUR OR OTHER SUITABLE SITES.
Unfortunately I don't know how to do that since I do everything from my phone. And the Phoenix Force only appears in one movie so it isn't necessary to put references

Jean Grey also needs another key about her merging with the Phoenix Force where she has its abilities and stats, something like this:
10-A, at least 6-A, possibly High 6-A with powers (Easily overpowered and killed Apocalypse disintegrating him and his force shields) | 10-A, at least 6-A, possibly High 6-A with powers (Stronger than before) | 5-B, possibly 3-A (A product of Jean merging with the Phoenix Force into one being)
At least Class Z, possibly Class Y (Easily overpowered Apocalypse, stronger than Magneto) | At least Class Z, possibly Class Y (Stronger than before) | At least Class Z, possibly Class Y (Far stronger than before)
Base | Host of the Phoenix Force | Phoenix Force

Jean Grey also needs another key about her merging with the Phoenix Force where she has its abilities and stats, something like this:
10-A, at least 6-A, possibly High 6-A with powers (Easily overpowered and killed Apocalypse disintegrating him and his force shields) | 10-A, at least 6-A, possibly High 6-A with powers (Stronger than before) | 5-B, possibly 3-A (A product of Jean merging with the Phoenix Force into one being)
At least Class Z, possibly Class Y (Easily overpowered Apocalypse, stronger than Magneto) | At least Class Z, possibly Class Y (Stronger than before) | At least Class Z, possibly Class Y (Far stronger than before)
Looks good to me

Agreed

rather Phoenix is consistently stated to be the Big Bang,
In comics maybe. In the movies the closest is the spark of the universe thing. Its certainly not enough on its own to justify an independent 3-A rating over a "possibly much higher" one.
"At least 6-A, possibly High 6-A". I think the final scale would be something like this:
No one would have a Class Y strength rating. That end was never accepted by the calc group.

As for the profile all of the YouTube links needs to be replaced, but the P&A stuff all seem rather self-evident.

In comics maybe. In the movies the closest is the spark of the universe thing. Its certainly not enough on its own to justify an independent 3-A rating over a "possibly much higher" one.
The 3-A rating is just a possibly
No one would have a Class Y strength rating. That end was never accepted by the calc group.
The LS of the Mid-End, which was accepted as a possibly, resulted in 9.55385×10^23 kg, which is only 1.0466984514× away from Class Y (10^24 kg). Apocalypse empowered Magneto, who performed the feat, and Jean easily overpowered Apocalypse, so I thought it would be fine to upscale Jean to baseline Class Y
As for the profile all of the YouTube links needs to be replaced, but the P&A stuff all seem rather self-evident.
I don't know how to do that since I do everything from my phone

The 3-A rating is just a possibly
I still don't see it scaling to AP. It would at most be a 3-A showing with environmental destruction.
Apocalypse empowered Magneto, who performed the feat, and Jean easily overpowered Apocalypse, so I thought it would be fine to upscale Jean to baseline Class Y
I think "At least Class Z" works better than the upscaling. Especially when Jean blew through Apoc's shields but I don't think that scales to lifting strength.
I don't know how to do that since I do everything from my phone
I can maybe help out. Just get me timestamps from the movie when they happen.

I still don't see it scaling to AP. It would at most be a 3-A showing with environmental destruction.
But if the Phoenix Force was responsible for creating the universe, doesn't that mean it tanked that too?
I think "At least Class Z" works better than the upscaling. Especially when Jean blew through Apoc's shields but I don't think that scales to lifting strength.
Apocalypse is already "At least Class Z, possibly higher" for empowering and being stronger than Magneto, who did absolutely nothing with his magnetism to him. I don't see the problem of upscaling Jean to Class Y when the gap is so small and her telekinesis is far higher than Apocalypse's (whose powers are already far stronger than Magneto's) to the point that he couldn't move and chose to run away immediately instead of using his telekinesis and fight back
I can maybe help out. Just get me timestamps from the movie when they happen.
I found clips from gfycat, does that work?

But if the Phoenix Force was responsible for creating the universe, doesn't that mean it tanked that too?
Not necessarily. It's a energy bird so it may have just phased through it.

Apocalypse is already "At least Class Z, possibly higher" for empowering and being stronger than Magneto, who did absolutely nothing with his magnetism to him.
I guess likely Class Y based on that isn't outlandish.

found clips from gfycat, does that work?
They work but need to be converted to Imgur since gfycat can randomly become redgifs at times and link to a NSFW site.

Not necessarily. It's a energy bird so it may have just phased through it.
At least 5-B, likely higher (Can easily destroy planets and everything it ever comes into contact with it), 3-A with Creation (Was the spark that gave life to the universe)
That works? The "likely higher" is for the statement that the Phoenix Force destroyed everything it ever comes into contact with it, which could include large planets or stars
I guess likely Class Y based on that isn't outlandish.
Likely or possibly?
They work but need to be converted to Imgur since gfycat can randomly become redgifs at times and link to a NSFW site.
I don't know how to do that either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back