• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My current What If...? episode ranking so far would be:

1. What If... Doctor Strange Lost His Heart Instead of His Hands?
2. What If... Zombies!?
3. What If... The World Lost Its Mightiest Heroes?
4. What If... T'Challa Became a Star-Lord?
5. What If... Killmonger Rescued Tony Stark?
6. What If... Captain Carter Were The First Avenger?

So I just seen Shang Chi and...So is Shang Chi with all ten rings 8-C to planet level from killing the Dweller-in-Darkness as it was going to consume the world?Is The Dweller-in-Darkness a potential universal threat due to being able to snowball to being a universal threat via eating souls?Will the Dweller get a profile?What kind of hax does it have besides invulnerability,Soul manip,telepathy,and size manip

It seems Uatu is becoming more visible and/or more emotionally involved with each episode.

*Actually talks to Dr Strange Supreme at the big crunch.

*Makes witty/snarky remarks about the Zombies. E.g said "oof that happened" when Hank got eaten by his wife.

*Is fully visible in ep 6 and makes noticeable emotional expressions.

Last edited:
It seems Uatu is becoming more visible and/or more emotionally invoked with each episode.

*Makes witty/snarky remarks about the Zombies. E.g said "oof that happened" when Hank got eaten by his wife.

He talks to strange Tbh cuz onky he could have noticed him
In general he can't be seen or heard

Btw question
Why in cull profile at lifting strength it says
"should be weaker than Spider-Man" yet he id multiple tiers above him at ap and striking strength?

It seems Uatu is becoming more visible and/or more emotionally involved with each episode.

I’m not really surprised, I’m pretty sure comic Utah’s whole thing is going by the rules but then eventually breaking them

All seriousness tho😐🗿

when are we getting tier 0 Kevin Fiege

E7C0wmEVIAALA8P.jpg

While I appreciate What if...? I still don't appreciate (the continued) Quicksilver disrespect in the MCU, you're telling me in every timeline (where he actually gets powers) he always dies in AoU?

Just oof...
Excuse me pls I didn't even think about that omg why did I just have that realization

This man hasn't been in a single episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back