• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, there's two films in the Cage Ghost Rider film series as well as a novelization of the first film

I think we know where this is going for me

So there's this scene where Ghost Rider turns the ground guy into glass i think (tbh i'm unsure since the ghost rider fandom wiki calls it charcoal, but i think it would make more sense for this to be glass due to him having earth based powers)
There's also this scene of Ghost Rider crashing into the ground hard but i'm guessing it would mostly just be a durability feat for his bike
Based on the design and the crumbling sound, charcoal sounds more likely. Could be something else, but it certainly seems like a harder material than glass

Pretty cool looking feat in the second link. I'll see if I can find anymore feats by watching the movies and checking the novelization

I also remember that Ghost Rider destroyed a good portion of a street by just driving by, i think it was after the scene where he charcoals the ground guy but i can't find a clip on youtube
So today I managed to watch both films. There's some other feats that could be looked at. It ranges from blatant on-screen destruction to potentially much higher given certain cloud related feats. I'll check out the first film's novelization next

So today I managed to watch both films. There's some other feats that could be looked at. It ranges from blatant on-screen destruction to potentially much higher given certain cloud related feats. I'll check out the first film's novelization next
Send clips if you can and when you can

I also remember that Ghost Rider destroyed a good portion of a street by just driving by,
I think that was pre-transformation

i think it was after the scene where he charcoals the ground guy but i can't find a clip on youtube
IIRC all that happens after grilling earth guy was him saving the girl from a mugger, all the background showed were plants and other things suddenly combusting when he was driving by, and driving off to the cemetery.

your-jordans-are-fake-ghost-rider.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back