• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send clips if you can and when you can
Wrecks a street just by driving down it
Ghost Rider on his bike crashing hard into the ground
Remains undamaged after being hit with FGM-148 Javelin missiles (this is on the page, but AFAIK there's no official value for those missiles)
Incinerates several humans at once
This one is a weirdo AP + BFR feat. He sends Mephisto back to hell, but causes some destruction in the process

So far, the Blackheart storm is likely the most impressive feat. Whether or not that works out for a rating, note that everything above is pretty casual

So if Blackheart gets upgraded because of his cloud/lightning/rain/brimstone feat would Nicholas Cage scale or not?Since it seems all of their interactions have Blackheart overpowering Nick Cage.

• Laughed off Nick Cage pinning him to a wall and trying to Penance Stare him

• Lifted Nick Cage, one handed by the neck, then choke slammed him.

• Unharmed and only staggered by Nick Cage's surprise sucker punch.

• Shoves Nick Cage meters away which leaves them on their back.

• Unharmed and laughs off Nick Cage's fire balls.

• Catches Nick Cage's chain whip and casually overpowers and lifts him overhead.

I haven't watched the sequel yet but i've heard it isn't very consistent with the 1st movie, would this justify something like a seperate key?
I don't think it would really need a new key. The only thing that changes by the end is that Ghost Rider gets a Zarathos power and can become the Rider during the day

The movie is mostly just....not good. Its also slightly seems a bit off lore wise (mostly when referring to his origin). Its still canon, but it never feels like that

Seems like he wasn't damaged by it though, neither his back nor his face
He seemed pretty hurt by it, so I'd say he scales. The only reason his face didn't become pizza was because demon stuff. I'm not saying Ghost Rider is stronger, but Blackheart did grow a lot more confident when he saw the Sun was rising, ergo Ghost Rider was soon detransform. Also, the two punches Ghost Rider lands on Blackheart are edited with weird flashes, which when matched with his reaction to them, seem like they're trying to communicate they hurt him

I love how you just call him Nicolas Cage
Yeah this is just Demon Bounty Hunter Nick Cage (Ghost Rider)

Then there's:

FBI Nick Cage (The Rock)
Prisoner Soldier Nick Cage (Con-Air)
Historian Nick Cage (National Treasure)
Arms Dealer Nick Cage (Lord of War)
Wizard Nick Cage (Sorcerer's Apprentice)
Terrorist Nick Cage (Face/Off)

We might have to make a Nick Cage discussion thread
You may discuss Spider-Verse in the Nick Cage thread but only if it involves Noir
The NCCU
nicolas-cage-the-rock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back