• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I'm aware of how bad the show is (even though I did personally enjoy it until it's finale), but people really needs to chill with those stomp matches out of her lol

Like I'm aware of how bad the show is (even though I did personally enjoy it until it's finale), but people really needs to chill with those stomp matches out of her lol
Yeah it's kinda crazy, like we know she's absolute dogshit in vs matches

Got nothing on the man CalebCity (shamless promo) he negs most verses on the wiki

Hell, she's not even good against those who spams their range
My guy this is so much of a stomp with matches even like these

My guy this is so much of a stomp with matches even like these

Now that I think about it, shouldn't Surfer upscale from that very high end superhuman speed to baseline subsonic?

Yeah the win-farming against her never really sat right with me and always came off as really mean spirited
i-dunno-i-dunno-man.gif

It's cuz of the massive volume of people who never watched She-Hulk but really dislike it because generic youtube man #431 said so
Yeah pretty much. I only commented on your She-Hulk VS FOX Daredevil thread because I had a genuine opinion on how that match would result. Every other thread I see is mostly spiting her for the sake of spite

Yeah pretty much. I only commented on your She-Hulk VS FOX Daredevil thread because I had a genuine opinion on how that match would result. Every other thread I see is mostly spiting her for the sake of spite
That's what I usually notice
Sad part on top of that is that her tier isn't even the problem as the matches will be made whether she's upgraded or not and as long as she's as unimpressive as she is, she'll always be a punching bag and less of the flying brick people were saying Captain Marvel was some years ago

Sad part on top of that is that her tier isn't even the problem as the matches will be made whether she's upgraded or not and as long as she's as unimpressive as she is, she'll always be a punching bag and less of the flying brick people were saying Captain Marvel was some years ago
Wasn't Captain Marvel hated because of the actress or how much of a Mary sue she was?

Wasn't Captain Marvel hated because of the actress or how much of a Mary sue she was?
Yeah but also still some of the same deal of people hate strong women as I remember people were running rampant on yt with calling it sjw shit being very toxic but I still quite enjoy the movie and find it very inoffensive considering the shit it got when it released

Yeah but also still some of the same deal of people hate strong women as I remember people were running rampant on yt with calling it sjw shit being very toxic but I still quite enjoy the movie and find it very inoffensive considering the shit it got when it released
It got crazy, it’s insane. Literally people were like “ummmm what??? Why are the female characters putting up a good fight in Infinity War???”.

Damn, it’s almost like they’re characters skilled in combat with powers or something

With that logic, I like how literally no one raged about Wanda being so powerful

With that logic, I like how literally no one raged about Wanda being so powerful
Because Wanda was much better developped, has a better actress, a more compelling story and arc, more interesting powers and so on. Granted, she had the benefit of several entrances in the MCU to be developped like this but still. I also doesn't help than the promo for Endgame and even Captain Marvel repeatdly stated Carol would be a vital asset (if not THE asset) against Thanos, leading people to think she would have great role in Endgame, yet was limited to five minutes of screentime and while briefly impressive, her only contribution basically boils down to enabling Tony to have his heroic sacrifice whereas Wanda, who recieved no such hype, demolished Thanos by lifting her hand, which was tenfolds more impressive and badass than what Carol did

While this is an unfortunately important part of misogyny, it's not the only motif (I dare even say this isn't even the main motif considering many haters of Carol or She-Hulk love characters like Wanda, Echo or Okoye)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back