• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be the equivalent of this :

At least Large Country level, possibly Multi-Continent level (Recent estimates peg the impact energy at 310 Teratons to 13.8 Petatons of TNT equivalent. Impact event caused rapid acidification of the Earth's oceans and long-lasting global climate changes and ultimately caused a global extinction event which wiped out 75% of all species on Earth)

The rest seems solid

Well actually wait the size of grand canyon would for sure be 6-A to high 6-A easily so no actually ignore my last post that's kinda a lowball since that meteor is only about 10km in size while the grand canyon is about 28km wide and 445km long sooo if need be you could use it for a lowball but it could actually be higher in rating

That's kinda ******* insane I'll do a calc of it

I did two versions the first one doesn't require KE because its not its impact we're measuring its the destruction value of it, the second version absolutely needed KE to see if it could warrant anything as a low ball and it isn't worth shit even with KE to jack it up which makes it inaccurate to context and the other visual shown so I'll say the normal end is certainly where its at as a lowball would completely break the context of it all.

For this is there any preference for which image to use since I used two seperate ones on the calc?
Just use the stated size in the clip, no pixel scaling needed

I believe it's 18 miles wide which fits with the asteroid being a surface wiper

You could use it's full length of 277 miles for a high end

Also that diagram you used for the first calc is likely just for show and doesn't represent it's full size as things in diagrams like those are usually enlarge the object they are talking about.

Just use the stated size in the clip, no pixel scaling needed

I believe it's 18 miles wide which fits with the asteroid being a surface wiper

You could use it's full length of 277 miles for a high end

Also that diagram you used for the first calc is likely just for show and doesn't represent it's full size as things in diagrams like those are usually enlarge the object they are talking about.
Okay bet I'll mention you and do it like that

That doesn't make sense, if I am literally attacking you with photons and I become a beam of light
Makes plenty of sense, he's just made of the stuff, unless you're suggesting there is only one specific speed he can move at and he cannot be slower than that under any circumstances, then it doesn't make much sense for him to be lightspeed, best case scenario is you can argue his attacks are.

That just sounds like they're Iron Man's repulsor blasts (I'm not familiar with those continuity but those are usually just energy projection) powered by gamma energy.

As for the raptors stuff, not sure that clears our requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back