• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
incap or ko?
Nope she'd still need to get past that regen which isn't happening since she only has about a little more than a 2x AP gap and has no attacks that can really do the kind of damage that could even come close to putting him down and for the fact that he's got way more versatility

regen doesn’t stop her from holding him down or knocking him out
Regen on his level literally makes it a hell of a lot harder to do any meaningful damage to even begin to do that

She can outlift him sure but he literally can keep going after being dusted and be entirely fine so unless she can get past that with remotely anything then this certainly isn't a good match

Regen on his level literally makes it a hell of a lot harder to do any meaningful damage to even begin to do that
no she can damage him lol he can just regen from the damage, i don’t think he can regenerate from a knockout
She can outlift him sure but he literally can keep going after being dusted and be entirely fine so unless she can get past that with remotely anything then this certainly isn't a good match
she doesn’t need to get past his regen, she just needs to hold him down for a day

no she can damage him lol he can just regen from the damage, i don’t think he can regenerate from a knockout
The whole point is he won't get knocked out but his regen is good enough that any damage won't be meaningful damage in time enough to do anything significant enough to knock him out

Mid-high literally allows him to regen from being dusted instantly so I can say with certainty if he can quite literally instantly come back from that none of her attacks is doing anything to remotely knock him out or put him out instantly not with a 2x ap gap

Like I genuinely don't think you're understanding if they aren't even losing consciousness from being turned to literal dust and instantly Regenerating not even a second later then nothing she can do traditionally would ever stop him and her LS would be all she has

she doesn’t need to get past his regen, she just needs to hold him down for a day
Problem is even if she some way found her way past his regen she still unfortunately gets stomped by his other hax as in big chungus he's constantly regenerating and has even higher vitality making it even less likely he'd go down from regular blows

He's also got large size type 1 so I doubt she'd even he able to reach around to say choke him and try and get incap that way

Last edited:
chungus's body regenerates but he still loses stamina, even from regular attacks that don't incinerate him. he can be knocked out eventually if she-hulk just hits him enough times

chungus's body regenerates but he still loses stamina, even from regular attacks that don't incinerate him. he can be knocked out eventually if she-hulk just hits him enough times
Yeah but he still had pretty good stamina as a defensive toon and its not like he'd be just taking attacks without dishing them out himself he's got qay more going for him in that regard and would likely easily outlast She-Hulk in this fight so my final vote goes towards chungus

she-hulk has superhuman stamina as well

what does this mean? she-hulk is the one with the ap advantage here
She has a ap advantage of a little over 2x barely an advantage and certain not enough for this to be a stomp on this wiki and she-hulk may also have superhuman stamina however hers isn't coupled with mid-high regen, healing, and amps on top of that

fetchimage

Literally what I said from the beginning this match is a stomp it shouldn't even be a thing there's literally nothing she can do against mid-high regen

Also, y'all really need to stop making these stomp matches with She-Hulk, it isn't okay. And she's not even good against these types of opponents

‘Boutta put She-Hulk in some questionable threads to see if y’all will really vote against her in every situation-

(more like I just got two characters who could use matches)

I will close this thread then.
Just delete she-hulk...from media
The original Sensational She-Hulk comic book character is great. She is incredibly kind, brave, funny, altrustic, and reliable, and arguably the genuinely nicest Marvel Comics character period, but then Disney decided to destroy the character by turning her TV version into a badly written, unlikeable, misandristic and arrogant, radical feminist piece of propaganda that even I did not like any more. 😔
Also, y'all really need to stop making these stomp matches with She-Hulk, it isn't okay. And she's not even good against these types of opponents
Well, people tend to get upset when entertainment writers decide to suddenly generalise and attack them en masse just for having a politically incorrect gender, but again, the original comic book character used to be awesome once upon a time. 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back