• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is done and also guys Thor scales to 9.3198374761 Teratons while the MCU Thor scales to 39.567 Teratons being 4.24546029922x stronger so that fight is gonna be ROUGH if we ever do it but at least he can fight Ikaris who is 7.65 Teratons

that said lets get some She-Hulk matches in lol

When we'll get the midnight sun profiles?
And most importantly, is midnight sun a better game than marvel's avengers?;:unsure:
Yes its really damn good I'm loving it a lot and eventually we will but that will happen after Guardians of the Galaxy game profiles, though avengers has gotten a lot better since launch (also the story at least has always been really damn good gameplay aside)

Last edited:
Dude yall don't even understand it's genuinely so bad speedwise, I thought maybe I could use laser dodging, NOPE the lasers hit you instantly and can only be aim dodged. Then I think maybe someone can dodge Thor's lightning😞 that was an entire shit show to even pursue. That daid I found another like a literal couple of subsonic+-transonic feat that would scale to Hulk and maybe Thor combat and travel speed wise.

But LITERALLY Iron Man's speed is so ass while flying Thor even makes a joke about it at the beginning of the game while Tony was flying and asks him "are you waiting?" When he flew up to him.

I did find a feat that looked like Iron Man outpaced an explosion and it's shockwave

I could and will try to find more feats but man its rough lol

Dude yall don't even understand it's genuinely so bad speedwise, I thought maybe I could use laser dodging, NOPE the lasers hit you instantly and can only.be aim dodged. Then I think maybe someone can dodge Thor's lightning😞 that was an entire shit show to even pursue. That daid I found another like a literal couple of subsonic+-transonic feat that would scale to Hulk and maybe Thor combat and travel speed wise.

But LITERALLY Iron Man's speed is so ass while flying Thor even makes a joke about it at the beginning of the game while Tony was flying and asks him "are you waiting?" When he flew up to him.

I could and will try to find more feats but man its rough lol
What's even more sad is that Thor's combat speed can't even scale to his own lightning

1. Who do you think would win?
  2. How do you think the fight would go?

Thor would probably not even be able to touch Kang because of his forcefields or hax. If anybody is going to defeat Kang I'd say it would either be Doctor Doom or maybe Shang-Chi and Ms. Marvel since the Ten Rings and Bangle seem to be connected to the Quantum Realm somehow.

I was talking to @Armorchompy about it because there's genuinely so many ******* feats and statements that are made even in casual conversation that its absolutely insane

Captain Marvel's Binary form has the power of a white hole and Hulk is above that by a order of magnitude, strange talks about casually creating timelines and shit, etc. etc. It gets wild

1. Who do you think would win?
  2. How do you think the fight would go?

Forgive me for my ignorance, but how much do we exactly know about MCU Kang? For all we know, he could rewind Thor to a point before he was even born or something.
Honestly? Well deserved, the game is bad lel
Anyway....did you guys noticed something from me? 👀
OH MY GOSH, YOU'RE BALD!!!!!!

I was talking to @Armorchompy about it because there's genuinely so many ******* feats and statements that are made even in casual conversation that its absolutely insane

Captain Marvel's Binary form has the power of a white hole and Hulk is above that by a order of magnitude, strange talks about casually creating timelines and shit, etc. etc. It gets wild
Then I might have to start collecting feats then(after I’m done with GoW ragnarok)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back