• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that is a bit of an issue to calc

A) There isn’t anything that can be used to decipher how much energy would be required to power that

B) We couldn’t scale Thor’s output to the destruction of Manhattan since the mention of that destruction comes from the kinetic energy that would result from the Helicarrier falling
I've done the calc we'll actually need to see if its legit by a CGM

I can’t speak for her mindset, but if she ate the herb and has the suit, then that’s pretty much all she’d need to meet the physical demands
Isn't it a common saying that it's not the powers that make the hero, it's the character? Also, I was actually disappointed that we don't actually see her do Black Panther stuff anywhere in the ending, but with how it actually ended, I understood why.
I mean, isn't Black Panther supposed to look well built? She's too small for the role, and it shows in the suit
That actually doesn't matter, especially since you have The Falcon And Winter Soldier where you had the small and skinny Karli be the strongest of her group.

Doesn't the street levelers scale to ultron bots breaking through the road or Ant man's feat?

9b0mn3zatq0a1.jpg

Mantis

Nvm, Disney Hades is High 4-C and has MFTL+ combat and attack speed, so he does blitz and one-shot Gorr, rip

Even outside of the wiki, Hades is impressively powerful when you really look at him. Only reason he "only" seems powerful but doesn't necessarily look particulary OP is because he's just one god in an entire family of them and Zeus is stronger, otherwise he's extremely strong. And in the overall Disney canon (counting only animation), there are only very few characters who are stronger, namely Chaos, the Ethereal and Fate from Aladdin, Zeus, Bill Cipher, Chernabog and possibly Genie-Jafar and Maleficent (since she's regulary and officially stated to be among the most powerful villains and even characters Disney ever created).

Even outside of the wiki, Hades is impressively powerful when you really look at him. Only reason he "only" seems powerful but doesn't necessarily look particulary OP is because he's just one god in an entire family of them and Zeus is stronger, otherwise he's extremely strong. And in the overall Disney canon (counting only animation), there are only very few characters who are stronger, namely Chaos, the Ethereal and Fate from Aladdin, Zeus, Bill Cipher, Chernabog and possibly Genie-Jafar and Maleficent (since she's regulary and officially stated to be among the most powerful villains and even characters Disney ever created).
Imagine if that upcoming Wish movie just casually confirms the animated movies are all connected...

Not necessarily. Hercules and Aladdin at least are connected since in the Hercules series (which is canon), we have an episode called Hercules and the Arabian Nights where Jafar's spirit arrives in the Underworld and he and Hades associate to take down their respective nemesis (the episode occurs after the Aladdin series and the third movie) and in previous episodes, we have a cameo of Ursula and another of Sebastian (the crab from Little Mermaid)

Aside from that, there's Disney's House of Mouse where all characters from all Disney movies (at least as of 2003) appear but it's more some meta stuff that confirmed canon and we do have references and weird cameos in other series and movies, plus some alternate universes books like the Disney Villains book series written by Serena Valentino where she creates some backstory for several villains and gives connections by creating her own story but the only official stuff is between Aladdin and Hercules

Not necessarily. Hercules and Aladdin at least are connected since in the Hercules series (which is canon), we have an episode called Hercules and the Arabian Nights where Jafar's spirit arrives in the Underworld and he and Hades associate to take down their respective nemesis (the episode occurs after the Aladdin series and the third movie) and in previous episodes, we have a cameo of Ursula and another of Sebastian (the crab from Little Mermaid)

Aside from that, there's Disney's House of Mouse where all characters from all Disney movies (at least as of 2003) appear but it's more some meta stuff that confirmed canon and we do have references and weird cameos in other series and movies, plus some alternate universes books like the Disney Villains book series written by Serena Valentino where she creates some backstory for several villains and gives connections by creating her own story but the only official stuff is between Aladdin and Hercules
Those shows are canon? Huh, never knew...

I was just saying because apparently Wish is gonna make a BUNCH of references to past films. Which makes sense, given that next year marks the 100th anniversary of the Walt Disney Company. Either go big or go home, I guess.

Btw, I made a thread some time ago to add new abilities for Maleficent, I got approval for most of them but I'm still waiting for an admin to validate them, anyone knows an adm who could give their opinion in a relatively short time?

Thread is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back