• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm waiting for someone to give me the tier, stats and justifications and I make them
I think it was agreed that the Thinkers would scale to baseline Low 6-B+. And OneBleachHurricane already helped with Druig and Sersi
Sersi

I've got nothing for Speed and Lifting Strength

AP/SS: Able to pierce a Deviant's side with an weapon, but has not demonstrated any other instances of increased strength.

Durability: Sersi was unharmed and experiences no injuries after being knocked aside by the tail of a large Deviant, which sent her flying into a wooden building which is destroyed in the process.

Acrobatics(?): In an attempt to lure a Deviant away from Sprite and Dane Whitman, she jumped over a fence and scaled a wall with relative ease.

Stamina: During the emergence, able to run towards an active volcano for dozens of meters possibly more, with lava around her, not showing any sign of exhaustion from the immense heat around her and distance traveled.

Enhanced Senses: Sersi can react and dodge objects traveling at high speeds, much quicker than any normal human being. During an "earthquake," she quickly transformed a shield-like artifact into sand before it could harm one of her students, transformed the pavement into sand before Kro could attack her, and turned a bus into rose petals before it could land on civilians. Most impressively, she turned a volcanic rock hurdling towards her into a flock of birds.
Druig

AP: Druig was able to hit Sprite over the head with a rock hard enough to knock her out.

Durability: Able to withstand the cosmic energy beams projected by Ikaris. Withstood Ikaris throwing him to the ground while projecting cosmic energy beams onto him, causing him to crash deep into the ground.

Acrobatics: Able to leap under a Deviant's tail with precision to grab a shotgun, and then jump over the Deviant, and use the shotgun to shoot it in the back of its head.

That's all I got
And RoTt35 said this about Phastos
Phastos should be Low 6-B+ physically and 6-B with weapons and shields
Yes, they also downscale from Deviants since they can slightly damage them and survive attacks from them. Phastos' weapons were capable of harm Ikaris and his shields could withstand his beams

Imagine Luis starts storytelling about how he was blipped in the beginning of the movie (probably in the weirdest place possible like the shower or something idk lol)

So, like a form of mind control?
We don't know how he did it just that he weaponized him
Would what "He who Remains" did to Alioth count as "2-A Preparation" since he found Alioth and repurposed/prepped it to prune timelines instead of what it originally did before?
Not sure you'll probs need more info

She's the star, she's the moment
Ff7-4gzXwAIkrG9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back