• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was this group so hot

defenders-marvel-netflix.jpg

praying Feige comes out with a random statement making Wanda > Dormammu.
Praying the opposite for me (yeah I love Wanda but this is like saying Superman can defeat Lucifer Morningstar, I don't want the primordial being of nigh-omnipotence who makes almost all other characters in the verse look like bacterias at best getting downgraded just to wank some fan favorite someone, even if that someone happens to be a character I love)

That... wouldn't downgrade him though.
Actually it would, since it would make him go from "The character who can defeat everyone in terms of raw power save maybe for the cosmic entities" to "The character who can defeat everyone in terms of raw power save for the cosmic entities and Wanda".
To give another example, it's like making Batman can defeat Azathoth. I am GINORMOUS Batman fanboy but that would just be wanking him. Again, I love Wanda but I don't want her to get wanked so we can toss her at the absolute top of the verse just cause fan favorite.

Last edited:
I mean considering Wanda is prophesied to either rule or destroy the multiverse as stated by the darkhold and Wong who read the sorcerer supreme book or whatever its called, its not too far fetched to believe Wanda could be on Dormammu's level simply because she's not a giant floating CGI face.

Actually it would, since it would make him go from "The character who can defeat everyone in terms of raw power save maybe for the cosmic entities" to "The character who can defeat everyone in terms of raw power save for the cosmic entities and Wanda".
To give another example, it's like making Batman can defeat Azathoth. I am GINORMOUS Batman fanboy but that would just be wanking him. Again, I love Wanda but I don't want her to get wanked so we can toss her at the absolute top of the verse just cause fan favorite.
TBF, with how much DC LOVES Batman, they'd probably have him beat Azathoth...

I mean considering Wanda is prophesied to either rule or destroy the multiverse as stated by the darkhold and Wong who read the sorcerer supreme book or whatever its called, its not too far fetched to believe Wanda could be on Dormammu's level simply because she's not a giant floating CGI face.
Would still think it would pretty much wank her but not exactly wrong either

I could make a prophecy that the CEO of sex will rule the multiverse, doesn't mean it will happen.

Btw I'm also preparing a profile for the All-Black Necrosword (haven't seen the movie yet, I'll see it on wednesday like I said, not making a blog, just planning stuff on my computer)

Any knowledgeable comic people here know how Moon Knights DID comes into play with Captain America, Spider-Man and Wolverine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back