• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone has a better render for Gorr? Like, one that's not cut in the bottom part? Same for Zeus if possible?
Requested for a new one for Gorr. Here it is:

Sprite's existence is the dumbest thing in the entire movie. Character shoulda been axed. Has no point other than being an Icarus fangirl and crying cuz she looks like a kid.
Honestly, it's a perfectly valid reason to be angry. Like, imagin being an immortal so you can't age at all, except you look like a little kid forever, can't get a love and sex life cause anyone not knowing about your state would just think whoever you will bang will always look like they're dating an underage teenager at best and every single one of your immortal buddies (wich are the only one who know about your true nature) are gorgeous grown-up model looking people. Though I wouldn't mind her getting killed off

Also why are people hating on Ms. Marvel fro being “your typical cringey teenage girl trash” when the Spiderman films are basically the same but with a male protagonist?

Also why are people hating on Ms. Marvel fro being “your typical cringey teenage girl trash” when the Spiderman films are basically the same but with a male protagonist?
It's usually because of the power change bullshit I guess

It's probably the influencer related things like trends, views and shit like that. Not that I recall much of it, then again, I don't pay much attention to what's going on anyway.

It's not worth watching. Like, I'd rather try and invent a time machine and a memory transfer device, to go back and give myself the memories, saving myself and others time from watching this garbage than recommend it to people.

Power change bullshit, some Muslims who don't like how their culture is depicted and Spider-Man being a much more beloved and appreciated character (and a much better one at that, not specifically talking in the MCU, in the comics as well)

And of course, the usual racist sexist jerks who don't like it when a non-white female character gets the spotlight (wich DOESN'T mean everyone who criticizes the show is like that)

Sprite's existence is the dumbest thing in the entire movie. Character shoulda been axed. Has no point other than being an Icarus fangirl and crying cuz she looks like a kid.
Actually, Sprite was a pretty important member of the Eternals in the comics. There was this one storyline where he (Sprite was originally male) put a spell on the Eternals to make them think they were normal humans because he didn't like being treated like a kid all the time (and possibly because he'd developed Ma'hd Wr'ry). It ended with Zuras giving Sprite the "you are dead, no big surprise" treatment.

It doesn’t have to survive. The sword still performed the feat, in this case it didn’t, so it is pretty much a glass cannon which can cause high amounts of damage even if it isn’t very durable
It's not the sword that blew up Asgard. Surtur hit the core of Asgard, which is what caused the giant explosion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back