• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Iron Man's Mark 4 now has a High 8-C calc, this should also scale to his Mark 2 and 3 as Mark 2 could physically contend with Mark 4. All characters who scale to Iron Man's third key will be upgraded to High 8-C.

We also have a new Multi-Block level calc for Iron Man and War Machine individually. And in case anyone thinks this is exclusive for the repulsors only, this should scale to Iron Man's physicals as iron Man's Repulsors have shown to be comparable to those around his level, and he can even outright tank his own blasts. Iron Man's armor can also survive the recoil of his repulsors.

The list of people fully scaling to 8-A would be:
  • Iron Man Mark 6 to 45 (Might as well merge his Mark 43 and Mark 45 keys)
  • All War Machine armors pre IW (Might as well merge his first and second key as there's no point in keeping them seperated)
  • Ivan Vanko Mark 2
  • Killian
  • Electro
  • Civil War Giant Man
  • Pepper Potts (Stomped Killian and destroyed an Iron Man armor easily)
  • Leviathan (Too strong for Mark 7 to fight directly)
  • War Machine's ex Wife (One Shot and incapacitated War Machine)
I'm unsure about Loki level characters tbh, even though Loki survived blasts from the repulsors, we don't have much saying Loki is on par with Iron Man. I guess At most 8-A would do?

Last edited:
You forgot to link the 8-A calc. Anyways I think the 8-As should scale to half the explosion yield since it was caused by 2 Iron Man armors and Whiplash was completely cucked by the full explosion.
I wasn’t aware the calc was updated to low 7-C and the half result being 8-A. My bad

For what it's worth, the Mark 8 is stated in the JARVIS: A Second Screen Experience app to be more powerful than the Mark 7, though no specifics on the extent seem to be given beyond that, so I'm not sure if a full upscale to Low 7-C is warranted. Maybe an "At least 8-A+" for Mark 8-45?
I don't feel like it's enough to warrant an entirely new key either

The repulsor blasts put out by Tony and Rhodey are charged for quite a bit which seems to imply using like all of the suit's power or at least a big portion and then fired and clashed for quite a few seconds before exploding. I don't think it's the same as their normal repulsor blasts, especially considering how much damage they took from tanking High 8-C energy from the explosion.

Probably still an upgrade but at the very least divide it by the time to get like the energy output in a second

especially considering how much damage they took from tanking High 8-C energy from the explosion.
they were already severely damaged by Whiplash before the shockwave hit them, and Tony flew to save Pepper minutes later so they probably didn't take that much damage from it
also i'll divide the repulsor feat again

Last edited:
I agree! Also if this gets accepted and we get around to editing Tony's profile could we get rid of the mark 8 render (the armor is never used in Iron Man 3 so I don't know why it has a render on the profile) and add a render for the mark 47 used in homecoming? (example render below)
iron-man-mark-xlvii_marvel_silo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back