• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinity Ultron vs Twilight Sparkle (Sci-Twi) (Marvel Cinematic Universe vs My Little Pony)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Infinity_Ultron_(Marvel_Cinematic_Universe)

infinity Ultron vs midnight sparkle, ultron is bloodlusted, speed is equalized

ultron: 1

twilight: 6

incon:

Last edited:
Okay so uh Ultron gets one shot by literally anything, that much I know but if he's bloodlusted he'd probably just Soul seal or death hax her immediately with the soul stone.

Not gonna vote yet cuz idk what Twilight would start off with in character

Well then yeah since Ultron's bloodlusted it's basically an instawin for him using the soul stone and at worst an incon if he gets caught in the blast right after.

Citations needed. Big ones.
Honestly kinda hard to do that considering during most of his fights, he mostly just punched or shot lasers, which obviously he can't do with thoughts, but a few of the times he used hax, he uses the time stone and activates it with a thought to slow down time around him, grows to large size with a thought, and says he can destroy galaxies with a thought (though admittedly that one takes time to charge up). He also has various other scenes where he activates the stones with a thought to blow up planets.

Honestly kinda hard to do that considering during most of his fights, he mostly just punched or shot lasers, which obviously he can't do with thoughts, but a few of the times he used hax, he uses the time stone and activates it with a thought to slow down time around him, grows to large size with a thought, and says he can destroy galaxies with a thought (though admittedly that one takes time to charge up). He also has various other scenes where he activates the stones with a thought to blow up planets.
That's exactly three abilities out of the dozens upon dozens the other stones have. I'd count planet busting via thought in the same vein as destroying galaxies via a thought, so still only three.

I still see no good reason to assume either ability is thought-based. That's not even getting into whether or not either of those abilities is instantaneous upon activation or not.

That's exactly three abilities out of the dozens upon dozens the other stones have. I'd count planet busting via thought in the same vein as destroying galaxies via a thought, so still only three.

I still see no good reason to assume either ability is thought-based. That's not even getting into whether or not either of those abilities is instantaneous upon activation or not.
Fair enough. Also I saw you edited the message so my bad since I wrote my reply before you edited it. I get what you mean though considering we never see it being used by him, we just know the soul stone can do it without much context.

Though every single time the stones have been used by Ultron, they're either activated via thought unless he's using it in a concentrated attack in which case he usually just puts up his hand or something to fire a beam. Like I said he really doesn't use them in terms of hax often but when they are used, he just thinks about it, they glow, and the effect happens. When you say, that's three of the abilities, that's like 3 of the times he's used the stones with different effects. There's only one other instance I can remember where he used the stones to do something that wasn't a concentrated beam and that was when he was regening his arm. All the other times he uses some kind of hax, which isn't a lot, it's thought based.

Though every single time the stones have been used by Ultron, they're either activated via thought unless he's using it in a concentrated attack in which case he usually just puts up his hand or something to fire a beam.
Without a compilation of every time he uses the stones, I can't really take that at face value, and I've only seen a bit of him doing my searches for him. He never thought when using the space stone to enter the Watcher's place or to open a portal back after getting banished. Those happened off-screen based on the videos I've seen.
When you say, that's three of the abilities, that's like 3 of the times he's used the stones with different effects.
That's because we're arguing for instant win effects like death hax and soul sealing; the latter of which I've personally never even seen used in action and could take who knows how long to pull off. I don't care if he slows people down, grows bigger, regrows an arm, or blows things up by thinking, that's not the same thing as "Think = Dead". They are blatantly different extremes and thus require a higher burden of proof than just "He's used other things via thought before".

Therefore, I reiterate: If neither ability has evidence, then they shouldn't be argued.

Last edited:
Without a compilation of every time he uses the stones, I can't really take that at face value, and I've only seen a bit of him doing my searches for him. He never thought when using the space stone to enter the Watcher's place or to open a portal back after getting banished. Those happened off-screen based on the videos I've seen.

That's because we're arguing for instant win effects like death hax and soul sealing; the latter of which I've personally never even seen used in action and could take who knows how long to pull off. I don't care if he slows people down, grows bigger, regrows an arm, or blows things up by thinking, that's not the same thing as "Think = Dead". They are blatantly different extremes and thus require a higher burden of proof than just "He's used other things via thought before".

Therefore, I reiterate: If neither ability has evidence, then they shouldn't be argued.
Well if you’re limiting it to essentially just abilities he’s used since he has evidence of using them, there’s still another way I can think of for him to beat Twi. He essentially time stops which from what I can tell she doesn’t resist and as shown as thought based and then gets in close to hit her and transmute her.

If that isn’t an option at range from your perspective since the time stop he used was expanding a short distance at a time, he could still teleport like he did during the Watcher fight to dodge her attacks and get close enough to time stop and hit her again.

Well if you’re limiting it to essentially just abilities he’s used since he has evidence of using them,
I'm not limiting anything. I'm simply claiming that Death Hax and Soul Sealing are not thought-based. They can still be used as wincons, I'm just making the argument that they can't be argued as thought-based.
If that isn’t an option at range from your perspective since the time stop he used was expanding a short distance at a time,
Which makes it dodgeable. If it's a wave of energy like it appears to be, I might even make the argument that she simply blasts it into oblivion. I mean, I doubt a time-stopping wave is going to do much good against tier 2 blast. I hope I don't have to explain why.
he could still teleport like he did during the Watcher fight to dodge her attacks and get close enough to time stop and hit her again.
Saw the fight, never saw him teleport. I saw him fly and crash into the realm and open portals. The only other times I saw him "teleport" was via punching the Watcher and warping themselves into different realities.

I'm not limiting anything. I'm simply claiming that Death Hax and Soul Sealing are not thought-based. They can still be used as wincons, I'm just making the argument that they can't be argued as thought-based.

Which makes it dodgeable. If it's a wave of energy like it appears to be, I might even make the argument that she simply blasts it into oblivion. I mean, I doubt a time-stopping wave is going to do much good against tier 2 blast. I hope I don't have to explain why.

Saw the fight, never saw him teleport. I saw him fly and crash into the realm and open portals. The only other times I saw him "teleport" was via punching the Watcher and warping themselves into different realities.
Okay so can we agree that they could be at most with a hand wave. Ever other one of ultron’s abilities were activated via a hand movement of some kind if it wasn’t via thought, so can we say that it could be done via that.

Yknow yeah fair enough not gonna argue about the attack itself was more referring to Twi herself

The teleport I was referring to was when the Watcher BFR’d him in his realm and he teleported back. It was right before he hit the Watcher out of his realm and into a universe and the fight truly began.

Okay so can we agree that they could be at most with a hand wave. Ever other one of ultron’s abilities were activated via a hand movement of some kind if it wasn’t via thought, so can we say that it could be done via that.
Death hax maybe, but not soul sealing. There's far too little known about it to work, and if it winds up sealing into the soul stone, that's going to end disastrously. She could also just nuke the battlefield if she's going to die. She certainly didn't give a shit about causing two realities to collapse.
The teleport I was referring to was when the Watcher BFR’d him in his realm and he teleported back. It was right before he hit the Watcher out of his realm and into a universe and the fight truly began.
Space warped, and we see Ultron physically walk into the realm. It was a portal, which is what I was talking about when I mentioned using portals.

Also, bloodlust is dumb. If you have to bloodlust, you're already admitting who wins. If you aren't competent enough to win, then you don't deserve to win. You either come prepared to win or you don't and get your ass handed to you. It's not my fault you weren't competent enough to use your abilities correctly. That's as much a weakness as kryptonite is to Superman, or sea stone is to devil fruit users.

Also, bloodlust is dumb. If you have to bloodlust, you're already admitting who wins. If you aren't competent enough to win, then you don't deserve to win.
Yeah imma agree with you on that. Ultron literally only wins via bloodlust without it he dies nigh instantly cuz his main method of attack is punch hard and hope it works or shoot beam and hope it works
Death hax maybe, but not soul sealing. There's far too little known about it to work, and if it winds up sealing into the soul stone, that's going to end disastrously. She could also just nuke the battlefield if she's going to die. She certainly didn't give a shit about causing two realities to collapse.

Space warped, and we see Ultron physically walk into the realm. It was a portal, which is what I was talking about when I mentioned using portals.
I mean idk if she would even know she was gonna die beforehand to know to nuke the battlefield given the effect would be nigh instant but yeah I’m fine with just death hax being hand based.

Ah must’ve misremembered the scene. Well would he not be able to portal and dodge the blast and get close?

I mean idk if she would even know she was gonna die beforehand to know to nuke the battlefield given the effect would be nigh instant but yeah I’m fine with just death hax being hand based.
I'd imagine her seeing herself turn to dust would be a good indicator. It may take a second or two, but these characters are mftl+, so that's a hilariously long amount of time from their perspectives.
Ah must’ve misremembered the scene. Well would he not be able to portal and dodge the blast and get close?
It took a few seconds to portal back after he disappeared initially, so I don't know if it's useful enough to dodge and get close.

I'm aware what the profiles say, and I'll just say this: Both Sunset Shimmer and The Dazzling's could perceive the beam from the EoH coming at them, and in both instances, they were basically transformed teenagers using the Elements of Harmony (The Dazzling's were using a corrupted version, but still). If they could do it, there's no real reason for someone else doing the same thing to not to scale.

It's basically like if the profile said Spike couldn't breathe fire in the weakness section when he blatantly can.

Hmm, Lightbuster30 has convinced me. In hindsight, Ultron doesn't really use good hax. The only thing I remember is the time-stop wave which might not be enough.

I'd like to change my vote to Twilight.

Yeah, I concede. Twilight should take this.

Also the death hax wasn’t the snap Thanos did, just straight death hax with the soul stone but we never see it used so yeah another unknown.

I predict Ultron will be losing a lot of Low 2-C matches for being barely baseline and lacking hax...

Back