• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
finally I found a Verse that doesn't necessarily one shot Thanos, Let's Gooooo

====
Kobayashi was quietly eating his food until he felt really bad.

Kobayashi: Tohru, what did you put in this food?

Tohru: the usual, why? I ask confused.

Kobayashi: I don't feel well. - Fall to the ground.

Tohru: Oh no Kobayashi!? - Approaches him only to see that he turns into Dust then turns and saw how Kanna also in fact seemed as if everyone was disappearing.

at that very moment Thanos, The Mad Titan Won, Snapping his fingers killing half of the Population of the universe and Disappearing to a distant place.

after a while Tohru felt a disturbance in reality and went to investigate found a purple Subject.

Tohru: you did this! - in his dragon form.

Thanos: it was the only way-he said, he saw her while he squeezed his left hand using the Reality Stone to repair himself, but he knew that he had to limit himself if he doesn't want to be detected by the avengers remaining.

=====

Thanos is over 5.836 gigatons

Tohru is over 4.929055 Gigatons

"""""Incomplete IG"""" (Power stone only) is used and Speed is equal

"Today we eat Purple Alien Soup":

"Today we eat Dragon Soup":

Griffin adds them both to his collection (incon):

Last edited:
Power and Space stone is used? Oooof.

I don't think Tohru can deal with those. She primarily uses energy/fire beams in combination with physical combat.

She can't fly and range him because Thanos just pulls her via TK and she gets absolutely destroyed in close combat.

The only match-ending power she uses in character is BFR but Thanos can portal back so it doesn't matter.

Pretty sure this is a stomp.

Maybe, base thanos?
I would give it to Tohru.

She would just need to stay out of range of a grapple. Because his Class T LS would instantly win the fight most likely.

But other than that, she should be able to wear him down with her fire/energy beams or just BFR him.

Back