• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't see him enduring a talk with Gilgamesh for even a minute without being enraged (unless we're talking about the Caster or the Prototype version). Though to be fair, not many could anyway. But the idea is really exciting
Oh lol nor do I Gilgamesh is an ass but that talk was fire and I think Thor could at least level with the other two and it'd offer some really interesting dialogues I think

While trying to find more information from the Wakanda Files book online, I did find something noteworthy. The book features a report from Coulson regarding the events of the Item 47 one-shot, which specifically takes place after the Avengers movie, which would indicate that Coulson being alive post-Avengers is being treated as canon by the book. Not sure if anything else established in Agents of SHIELD is referenced in the book. I probably should try to get a copy at some point to see if there's anything more of interest to find.
Could be useful for the verse as a whole

unknown.png

So I saw someone go through The Wakanda Files which is a MCU databook when I saw this article about the Civil War Iron Man suit

The Iron Man suit used in Civil War is canonically worse than his other suits rather than it just being a plot issue.
What about War Machine?

edit: nvm looks like it was my headcanon all along that they fought off screen, they never even traded blows Cap just dodged

Last edited:
I'm not sure if Bucky's LS feat of crushing Iron Man's gauntlet would still be valid. The suit is still made out of titanium right? That calc just assumes regular titanium alloys instead of calc stacking Iron Man's durability so I think it's fine.

First of all, sorry for the derailing (well, since nothing has been discussed here beside from scaling and peoples are busy with the holidays lel)

And now for the explanation, so Koyanskaya/Vitchy true identity is neither of Tamamo, Da Ji, Bunrei of Amaterasu, Tenko, Kuzunoha, etc
She's the Tunguska Event itself
bruh

Isn’t Hercules basically the hulk and the rest of the Greek gods are mecha robots?
Heracles in Berserker is indeed Hulk but in Steroid, there is Alter Avenger/Archer variant of himself too
Speaking of Heracles being a Hulk, there is Odysseus being an Iron Man/Kamen Rider fusion riding his Mecha Trojan Horse who can turn into an humanoid
Medea is basically the sorcerers/Wanda so its kind of obvious

Heracles in Berserker is indeed Hulk but in Steroid, there is Alter Avenger/Archer variant of himself too
Avenger Heracles is...a very particular (and sad) case to say the least. But utterly dangerous and I wish Ufotable would make a strange/fake series (wich would give us Fillia and François Prelati...oh).
Medea is basically the sorcerers/Wanda so its kind of obvious
Pretty much. The only differences are that Medea is vastly more skilled, experienced, versatile and has access to ridiculous hax even without prep

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back