• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point i guess he wouldn't since the arms are shown to be able to restrain spider-man pretty easily
There's still a chance of Class K raimiverse tho because of Spider-Man holding up that large metal wall
Anyone tried calcing that wall? Raimi Spidey strained a bit but eventually he tipped it over, not to mention he withstood the wall tipping onto him first and stopped it.

Anyone tried calcing that wall? Raimi Spidey strained a bit but eventually he tipped it over, not to mention he withstood the wall tipping onto him first and stopped it.
He was only struggling with it while it was being pulled down by Otto's machines magnetism, after the machine sunk completely he could throw it away

If they confirm or explain that the characters we see are the same from the old movies, then we might as well calc notable feats from Raimi and Webb's Spiderman.
Doc Ock has repeatedly been confirmed in multiple interviews to be the same person as in SM2, where Otto drowns with the protostar. So that's at least one character confirmed.

And as per spoilers, Andrew Spidey already talks about Gwen's death about how he failed to save her so there's that too.

Last edited:
He was only struggling with it while it was being pulled down by Otto's machines magnetism, after the machine sunk completely he could throw it away
Hmmmmmm, wouldn't it pull the wall towards the sun away from Peter? I always thought the protostar made it easier for Peter to tip it over, but your argument for the protostar having already sunk when Pete threw over the wall might have merit. Lemme check.

EDIT: YEP. Spidey deadlifted the entire thing above his head after the protostar sunk before throwing it over.

This show is pretty damn solid. Easily in contention for best Disney+ Marvel show so far.

It seems like the pace is finally starting to heat up just before the finale next week. Hopefully its one of the longer MCU episodes out there.

What a horrible time to get dusted for Yelena man. The woman just wanted to chill out and wash her face but some purple alien dude in Africa said naw. Not only that, but to then find out that your sister died over the 5 years that you were gone. Talk about misfortune. Her character is pretty great though; I loved the dinner scene. That was some great character interaction right there. Yelena's character has the same humorous/witty demeanor while still keeping her emotional aspects and I love that. Yelena's still one of my favorite characters in the MCU.

I find it intriguing that Valentina has yet to be mentioned by name, but we'll see if that changes. Jack's gone to prison but I have a weird feeling that's not the last we'll we of him. Clint donning the Ronin suit again was pretty cool too.

And we cannot ignore the elephant in the room, Kingpin. I'm interested to see how the story unfolds to being all around the Mets baby, lets go Mets! regarding Kingpin. I'm wondering if Yelena is the unknown messenger, considering she was the one who followed Elenor into the building. If I remember correctly, the text said something along the lines of "I found out the man who hired me." which makes things interesting regarding how exactly Valentina falls into the equation if it is the case that Yelena is the messenger and Kingpin is the one who hired Yelena in actuality.

As for scaling, it seems like Yelena is at the top and waaay above Kate (both mutually agreed if Yelena wanted her dead, Kate would've been gone the instant she opened the door) and Hawkeye is slightly/somewhat below Yelena based off of the rooftop fight last episode and Hawkeye's h2h interactions with Natasha throughout the MCU. Additionally it does seem like Maya is potentially somewhat near Clint's level given that she did briefly hold her own against him, and even got a few grunts out of him. But Clint did seem a little bit casual in that fight given that he turned his back to her like 3 different times. The way Maya speaks to her translator makes it sound like she thinks she's below Yelena's level given how she described her as being "well trained" and then going immediately afterwards to say this is a lot bigger than she thought.

I watched the leaked “bridge fight”.
The fight doesn’t end the way you may expect. After Otto takes the Nanotechnology from the Iron Spider, Peter actually still has control over it and thus through the gauntlet on his suit to move Otto’s arms. He pretty much controls Otto to restrain himself

Last edited:
Just came out from the theather after watching No Way Home.
It was AMAZING! Definitely one of the best MCU expiriences I ever had!
The hype and anticipation I've already felt us harder to keep in check now purely because of this comment😭💀💀 I can't wait to get that experience and I'm glad you were able to have such a memorable experience

So this movie was fire, easy 10/10, introduced a lot of new elements and whatnot but
...was 100% bait, he came, then left, didn't even interact with any named character. He was just kind of here. BUT
he left a symbiote, although I don't know which one it's supposed to be.
The buffs will mostly be scaling characters from each other, but
... will get a buff from explicitly being stronger than ever thanks to the overwhelming presence of electricity in 2024 -hopefully didn't get the year wrong-

does he? at the very least it should be both even if I missed that line, he states like 2 or 3 times that there's a lot of energy here, or that it's much better than in his world.
Raimi Peter: How do we stop him?
TASM Peter: I've never seen him this powerful.
MCU Peter: It's the Arc Reactor. We gotta get it off him.
Electro: You're not gonna take this away from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back