• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I'm lowkey hoping we get Mysterio calcs done before people trying pulling off crossover scaling (a bit too wishful, I know)

oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I've been waiting for this for so long, my goodness gracious. Oohoohohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MY GOD ITS FINALLY HERE!

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR YEARS. SO LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR FOOTAGE OF THIS MOVIE. FROM THE FIRST TIME DOCTOR STRANGE 2 WAS CONFIRMED, TO THE TITLE REVEAL, TO WANDAVISION AND LOKI, TO NO WAY HOME, ITS FINALLY HERE AND IN MY EYES. THE WAIT IS OVER. MULTIVERSE OF MADDNESS IS HERE!

HOLY SHIT, MENTION OF WESTVIEW, WANDA LEVATATING WITH CANDLE CIRCLES, MORDO RETURNING (WITH HAIR DREADLOCKS!), WONG (again!), SCENE OF STRANGE GOING OUTSIDE TO SEE WEIRD SHIT, DARK DOCTOR STRANGE (maybe strange supreme? Not sure), NEW STRANGE OUTFIT (I think?), AND SHUMA ******* GORATH!

Sorry for the all caps, I'm just so ridiculously excited right now.

Edit: Just heard that its not actually Shuma Gorath and instead just gargantos. A little disappointing, but here's to hoping that's wrong.

I've seen a bunch of spoilers, but I don't care that much. Yall should just get away from social media until you watch the movie.

Anyway, according to what I've seen:

Tobey Maguire's Spiderman and Andrew Garfield's interact, their webs seems to have the same speed, making them MHS+ from Andrew Garfield's Spiderman interacting with Electro.

They both are sent flying back, indicating the force is the same. I mean, it's kinda obvious that they'd be equal, or at least, comparable, for the sake of the plot.

Sandman is protecting Tom Holland's Spiderman from Electro's lightning attacks, so that's a potential MHS+ there, obviously scaling to basically everyone in the movie, and depending on what happens, KE is acceptable.

I've seen a bunch of spoilers, but I don't care that much. Yall should just get away from social media until you watch the movie.

Tobey Maguire's Spiderman and Andrew Garfield's interact, their webs seems to have the same speed, making them MHS+ from Andrew Garfield's Spiderman interacting with Electro.

They both are sent flying back, indicating the force is the same. I mean, it's kinda obvious that they'd be equal, or at least, comparable, for the sake of the plot.

Sandman is protecting Tom Holland's Spiderman from Electro's lightning attacks, so that's a potential MHS+ there, obviously scaling to basically everyone in the movie, and depending on what happens, KE is acceptable.
Can't read it but I respect the post and scaling I only saw one thing which we already knew

If they confirm or explain that the characters we see are the same from the old movies, then we might as well calc notable feats from Raimi and Webb's Spiderman. There are tons of lifting strength feats that were ignored, and speed feats from Andrew Garfield's Spiderman that me and KLOL are calcing right now.

For Raimi and TASM, they can get a “No Way Home” key as well as their past villains. I’ve been keeping up with the leaks too, it’s insane how much has gotten out now

For Raimi and TASM, they can get a “No Way Home” key as well as their past villains. I’ve been keeping up with the leaks too, it’s insane how much has gotten out now
Hmm, maybe? Haven't watched the movie yet, gonna do it on friday, but if they haven't improved that much, they can just get upgrades on their regular keys I guess.

If they confirm or explain that the characters we see are the same from the old movies, then we might as well calc notable feats from Raimi and Webb's Spiderman. There are tons of lifting strength feats that were ignored, and speed feats from Andrew Garfield's Spiderman that me and KLOL are calcing right now.
Glad to hear that, those two really need more calcs

Third one about Sandman? Yeah it's in the trailers.
yeah that and electro MHS+ scaling by virtue of him even being there in the first place
can't speak on anything specifically tho since I haven't seen it or spoiled myself on anything since I'm also watching it on friday

Hmm, maybe? Haven't watched the movie yet, gonna do it on friday, but if they haven't improved that much, they can just get upgrades on their regular keys I guess.
At least in regards to TASM’s AP and Raimi’s speed, these new showings are a significant change. That said, we could probably only make a good judgement on that once we actually see the film. On the plus side though, there’s a really good TASM Peter quote we can add when that stuff is applied

Wich one? 👀
“I lost…I lost Gwen, my…she was my MJ. I couldn’t save her. I’m never gonna be able to forgive myself for that. But I carried on, I tried to, um…tried to keep going, tried to keep being the, uh…the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, cuz’ I know that’s what she would’ve wanted, but…’some point I just stopped pulling my punches. I got rageful. I got bitter. I just don’t want you to end up like…like me.” -TASM Peter to MCU Peter

Me after my friends ask me why I keep looking at the No Way Home Low Quality footages i find online
unknown.png

I really hate the fact the movie comes out in January for me, I hate the fact I have to do this because no matter what I am ****** by the spoilers. I deadass have no choice, its either HUNT or BE HUNTED for me.

Just finished watching Hawkeye episode 5. Really good overall, though I wonder how they'll wrap everything up in one more episode now. Presumably some stuff is going to be left for the Echo show to resolve.

As for scaling/feats/ending spoilers:

Clint gets to use his Ronin equipment again, and gets to demonstrate his stealth mastery. He manages to defeat Maya in close combat and overall seems to be shown as the better fighter.

Yelena makes it fairly clear that she could have easily killed Kate if she wanted to.

The scaling chain at this point seems to be Yelena>Clint>Maya>Kate

The big man himself is finally here, and is indeed still played by Vincent D'Onofrio. He has enough of a reputation that Clint is aware of him, and he is using shell companies as part of his schemes, so overall fairly consistent with what the Netflix shows established. His suit looks to be the same as the one he wore in Daredevil season 3 as well.

Last edited:
Speed calculation is most likely not even worth it, Webb's Spidey can briefly run faster than Electro's electricity (Andrew Spidey even flipped a cop car to block the electricity and even viewed it in slow-mo, even his web activation outsped Electro's lighting bolts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back