• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching Hawkeye episodes 1 and 2. The series is off to a pretty strong start, and I already can't wait for next week.

As for feats/potential profiles:

Nothing very impressive at this point in terms of feats. I didn't really notice anything above 9-C, and Clint already scales to better feats. Kate Bishop doesn't seem to be quite on Clint's level physically, considering he didn't seem to have much issue overpowering her, so I'm not really sure she should scale to him at this point. She should be at least 9-C at minimum, though I would assume there will be better feats later on.

Kate is the only new character that seems to warrant a profile so far, though that looks like that will change next episode.

Clint doesn't get to show off any new equipment yet. His Ronin sword is shown to be retractable, which I don't remember having been established before. Not sure if that warrants being mentioned on his profile. He also has hearing loss and uses hearing aids now, which also seems like something that should be added to his weaknesses.

I'm pretty sure we agreed it was a star and not a galaxy. Which was why I dropped 4-B.

Also didn't Arishem and the celestials just made one star at a time? I don't recall them making multiple stars
Ah yes, ok. I kind of remembered that of the spot, though I don't know what the hand scene was

And yes, the Celestials were shown to create one star at the time

Hmmmm, should I resume work on making Marvel fan characters, or continue making vs threads till I've got at least one match under each character's belt?

I still need Gamora and Kang to have a match, plus Scarlet Witch has a match in progress...

BTW, if a dude wins the poll, do you all still want sexy pic or badass pic?
4jtcaf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back