• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man Mark I upgrade (Armored Adventures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguywhodoesthings

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Last edited:
I’m not going to act like I know to much about this, but aren’t gas based explosions kind of whack because of deflagration or something.

I think deflagration explosions do give higher results than normal explosions, i used the normal explosion formula tho so the explosion being gas based shouldn't impact the calc

In the mean time, their is this feat (0:13) of Crimson Dynamo causing an explosion when he hit the ground. Perhaps that could be worth some thing.

Last edited:
In the mean time, their is this feat (0:13) of Crimson Dynamo causing an explosion when he hit the ground. Perhaps that could be worth some thing.
It wouldn't scale to mark 1 since it couldn't harm the crimson dynamo at all, would scale to the hulkbuster tho since it could fight against an upgraded version, i'll calc the feat sometime later

Bump, seems like most people agree with the proposed changes so i'm gonna get a mod here to check out the changes

Unfortunately, The gas tanker feat probably can’t be used. Gas based explosions are pretty much nothing but heat with very little if any actual force behind them.

Unfortunately, The gas tanker feat probably can’t be used. Gas based explosions are pretty much nothing but heat with very little if any actual force behind them.
very unfortunate, well we still have the wall feat at least, and if that doesn't work i calced another feat of iron man busting a hole through a metal door (which is yet to be evaluated)

Okay. Did you update the other profile pages that scale from Iron Man as well?

Okay. Thank you for helping out. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back