• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's make this go straightforward, shall we?

Conditions:​

dcudlqh-a05ce448-6073-4197-a643-3ded214ba0b4.png
577.png

Monkey God Saiyan: 7

Hive Minded peep: 1

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
What does Ultron start with in character? If he doesn't start with hax, Goku just breathes and Ultron ****** dies, but if he does start with hax, then Goku is probably ******

I know it's over but I would have definitly voted Infinity Ultron given their base form feats.

In Super Sayan God mode in his fight with Beerus, their clash threatens to destroy their universe, where as Ultron's completly breaks that universe's fabric of reality appart with each punch. Yes I know that's not SSB but I just wanted to point that out, and he does end up growing by a factor of 10 times as Super Saiyan Blue, so they should be on almost similar AP ratngs even if UI Goku's is slightly higher. Unless of course we're including his 20x increse from that, in which he has a high AP advantage.

The thing is, even though he's more skilled and physically stronger UI Goku would get haxed to death before he could finish off Infinity Ultron. Remember, his hax aren't restricted, all he has to do is be desperate, and his regen would allow him to recover after UI Goku beat him down in order to reality warp him out of existence.

Even if Goku hits him with 20 times his energy output, Ultron’s durability seems to be higher than his AP and because speed is equalized, Goku can’t blitz. Ultron will just regenerate from the damage.

How much above baseline is Goku in this key?
So basically at the beginning of the ToP before Goku gained any limit break boost due to UIS his SSB (casual) was getting overpowered by LSS1 Kale.

But after his limit break boost due to entering UIS for the first time he was able to stomp LSS2 Kale in just SSG.

This means that after the boost Goku gained a natural >50x boost to his Base power since his SSG surpassed his SSB which is 50x SSG. Which means this same boost should be the difference in power between the 1st and 2nd usage of UIS. Since

1st UIS = Pre-UIS Limit Break Goku transforming into UIS

2nd UIS = Post-1st UIS Limit Break Goku transforming into UIS

3rd UIS = Post-2nd UIS Limit Break Goku transforming into UIS
Assuming this scaling chain is correct, Goku is more than 50x baseline, and Broly's Ikari state is like 10x in addition.

7.5x gap in VSTs is enough to one-shot foes.
True but Ultron took pretty much no damage from attacks at his AP level, and the 20x is generously assuming that we’re using the SSB times 20 multiplier and that SSB AP = Infinity Ultron’s so I’d say it’s somewhat generous, especially due to the stamina drain of SSB (edited part) making his combat ready time far more limited than Infinity Ultron’s

edit: Didn’t finish before sending XD

Peak Wrath Broly =< Broly Saga SSB Goku >> Post-2nd UIS SSB Goku > 1st UIS Goku > Infinite Zamasu = Baseline

i asked fluffy in his wall to comment on this thread for clarification of scaling

^Thanks for the clarification!

I definitely agree that in just raw AP UI Goku could edge him out but by the time UI comes into play Infinity Ultron will hax him out of existence.

Back