• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the Low-7-C feat (1.051 kilotons) was done using all ten rings at once, I assume that should mean each ring would be 8-A (105.1 tons) individually, and that Wenwu's normal punches with the rings would probably be 525.1 tons (when wearing five on each arm), except for when he wears all ten on one arm, which should scale to the full Low 7-C feat. Shang-Chi would probably be 8-A in durability with his dragonscale armor and not fully scale to the Low 7-C feat, as I don't think Wenwu hit him with more than five rings at once. Also worth noting is that Shang-Chi's staff could deflect individual rings being launched at him, but was broken in half by five rings being used in Wenwu's punch.
I think Wenwu > SC anyway. He has much more experience with the Rings and have developped greater power than his son

So that would give use for Wenwu "9-B physically, 8-A with the Rings, Low 7-C will all the Rings"

I think Shang-Chi should be Low 7-C with the 10 rings, whilst Wenwu is 8-A.
Wenwu should scale honestly. He has had the Rings for centuries and has an absolute mastery over them so there's really no reason he shouldn't be able to do the same thing his son who had the Rings for some minutes at the time, he probably didn't do that because he was way too emotional at the time

As far as we know there's literally no difference in the strength of the rings between the two besides Wenwu was only killed through soul hax so we couldn't see him actually battle the dweller, there's also the fact that he did in fact manage to shake that entire mountain with the ten rings even when attacking the massive portion with the dragon scales. It seems more to me like Shang is simply just more versatile with the rings than his father the way his mother was they were both able to do that fireball type blast thing with the rings while Wenwu never could so that shouldn't discredit his strength(besides the after credits clearly shows there's just much more hidden when it comes to the rings that none of them even knew about including Wenwu)

Last edited:
Considering the Low-7-C feat (1.051 kilotons) was done using all ten rings at once, I assume that should mean each ring would be 8-A (105.1 tons) individually, and that Wenwu's normal punches with the rings would probably be 525.1 tons (when wearing five on each arm), except for when he wears all ten on one arm, which should scale to the full Low 7-C feat. Shang-Chi would probably be 8-A in durability with his dragonscale armor and not fully scale to the Low 7-C feat, as I don't think Wenwu hit him with more than five rings at once. Also worth noting is that Shang-Chi's staff could deflect individual rings being launched at him, but was broken in half by five rings being used in Wenwu's punch.
Yep. Wenwu put all the Ten Rings in one arm when punching the Dark Gate

Yes coz Fala Chen hot
865.jpg

Just for clarification, what's ClanDestine?

Other Deviants than Kro before are shown to be able to harm the likes of Thena and Gil as well and we see Sersi take hits from them as well
Ya expect all deviants aren’t comparable. There are some that take multiple eternals to put down like the horned one in the flash back and there are some that can be stun locked by fodder humans with shotguns or there are ones that can be bullied by makkari solo. So unleash the deiviant she took a blow from was a higher tier deiviant then she shouldn’t scale to 6-c

Ya expect all deviants aren’t comparable. There are some that take multiple eternals to put down like the horned one in the flash back and there are some that can be stun locked by fodder humans with shotguns or there are ones that can be bullied by makkari solo. So unleash the deiviant she took a blow from was a higher tier deiviant then she shouldn’t scale to 6-c
Yep my exact point not all deviants are equal in strength at all they definitely vary so we shouldn't just be scaling the thinkers to 6-C dura just because they got hit by a random deviant. The fighters are fine at 6-C as they take on the actual most threatening ones that can damage all of them even drawing blood from ikaris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back