• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh???? Ain’t no way y’all are serious. EG is an above average Marvel movie. The start is amazing, the time heist is fun but is nothing special (aka mid) and the 3rd act is good until “Avenger …. Assemble” where it drives off a cliff with nothing but 3 second cameos until Tony dies (Wanda slapping Thanos is epic though), the death scene dragged with people tagging in for their final words and the funeral was meh besides the Steve stuff.

Even it being the end of 10 years of movies doesn’t help it when it follows IW, which is an amazing movie just by itself, but is a nigh perfect (Wakanda stuff just ain’t it) culmination of the Infinity Saga.

EG > SC? Cut the cap guys.
Don't know, maybe the more emotional stuff and the fact it's a conclusion. Personnally, I prefer the SC but Endgame would be overall superior

Respect the opinion of others, please. I like many Marvel movies more than the Snyder Cut, but this doesn't mean that I will write an essay telling you that you are wrong only because you like the Snyder Cut more.
Bruh, chill. It’s just a joke lol. I never said they were wrong cuz that ain’t how opinions work. The closest to calling them wrong was when I responded to Krukov with “I don’t have opinions, just fax.” Something that is very clearly a joke. All I did was list what I think drags down EG as a movie. It’s still decent but it ain’t all that.

If you somehow took my words to mean that I am disrespecting someone’s opinion, you are looking for an argument. This shit is fiction. Ain’t no one got time to get their feelings hurt over it.

What most people see when they hear the term Avenger:
Avengers.jpg

What I see:
ddv5adp-c1579f2c-dcbb-4fb2-8d77-290447da1e8f.png

Then there's one such as myself who's watch plenty of anime each season of the year and goes back to watch older anime too and having watched hundreds if not more and not straying from mostly any genre even dabbling in the degeneracy myself
I hope you aren't betraying your Wandaful waifu 👀 😝

I honestly disagree with Snyder Cut being better than most movies, like it's probably because I don't like Zack Snyder's directing style in general, and while the Snyder Cut was good I still find quite some problems with it.

I'd say it ranks as like a B Tier in terms of the MCU scaling chart. But I ain't gonna go further as this is not a DCEU thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back