• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
245331288_237702875081747_3496166823563303856_n.jpg
And funny enough the Last 2 are the strongest

Still can't understand how an overweight Thor who has been out of the fighting stuff for 5 years is stronger than a Thor in perfect physical shape who has been constantly fighting the years before that though 0_0 (I know the directors said he was stronger so that's somehow official...but seriously, I just can't)

I think maybe it's his mental state that matters. I made a post a while ago about how he was ready to face his demons, after the pep talk from his mother, from the time travel.

I was pretty sure îs stated he îs an God 🤔
O well
Nah, there are no gods in the MCU, at least not in the common sense. Odin even says it to Loki in The Dark World, it's just that Asgardians inspired the legends of Norse Mythology and were seen as gods because of their power. It just happens Thor, Odin and Hela are very particular among their kind but they're not straight-up gods

He's not really a God in the MCU, more like a very strong alien but I get the idea
Nah, there are no gods in the MCU, at least not in the common sense. Odin even says it to Loki in The Dark World, it's just that Asgardians inspired the legends of Norse Mythology and were seen as gods because of their power. It just happens Thor, Odin and Hela are very particular among their kind but they're not straight-up gods
Nah they leaned into the whole God thing in phase 3 especially on Ragnarok the flat out called themselves gods in phase 3 and started ditching the whole magic is just science stuff I mean I'd thought that was clear even for phase 4 starting with WandaVision it's flat out stated to be just magic same with in Loki. They've been moved away from the whole no gods and mo magic thing in the MCU hell even for Thor 4 we're literally getting the entire greek Pantheon and literal Gorr the GOD Butcher

my-image.png

I only didn't put much that thought into making this, but it'd be something like this.
I wouldn't have put BP that high honestly. I mean, the movie's relatively good but the CGI is awful, some jokes are really poor and some action sequences are too dark (and way too CGed) to be appreciated. Would put it at C-Rank. Same for Captain Marvel.

Nah they leaned into the whole God thing in phase 3 especially on Ragnarok the flat out called themselves gods in phase 3 and started ditching the whole magic is just science stuff I mean I'd thought that was clear even for phase 4 starting with WandaVision it's flat out stated to be just magic same with in Loki. They've been moved away from the whole no gods and mo magic thing in the MCU hell even for Thor 4 we're literally getting the entire greek Pantheon and literal Gorr the GOD Butcher
Kind of. Seems like they retconned this stuff since this was stated there was no god but in Ragnarok, they're indeed much more supernatural or something. Don't know if we're getting the whole Greek Pantheon in Thor 4 though but since Zeus will appear, I suppose they will appear to

Kind of. Seems like they retconned this stuff since this was stated there was no god but in Ragnarok, they're indeed much more supernatural or something. Don't know if we're getting the whole Greek Pantheon in Thor 4 though but since Zeus will appear, I suppose they will appear to
Well yeah I meant zeus lol😭😭😭sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back