• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO, the Venom calcs have been recalced and one of themm ended up being 8-C (over 0.55 tons). I had to show evidence of vfrag of the prison wall, as shown in a later scene. Not to mention the walls themselves were super thick, way thicker than I thought. I was able to calculate the thickness and it ended up being over 2 feet thick. God damn.
Hopefully these new ones will get accepted but Migue hasn’t responded yet.

Ikaris is low-key psychopath. He takes pleasure in killing Deviants. You know why Ajak is missing in the trailers. Because Ikaris murders her in her ranch

Don’t know why people have this obsession. Always pitting women vs women. Captain Marvel vs Wonder Woman. Vs Scarlet Witch. Now vs Thena! Haven't seen a single Thor vs Ikaris or Hulk vs Gilgamesh post. Seriously some nerds need therapy.
It's less an obsession and more that for now, the two major powerful characters in the MCU are Carol and Wanda so whenever there's someone newly powerful, they pit them against each other. Though there is a tendency to focus on women for whatever reason

mr-bison-street-fighter.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back